Kind Attention of Joyd & Others

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GoldCrypto
Kind Attention of Joyd & Others

Post by GoldCrypto » 09 Jan 2019

I'm in the process of moving from my current residence and it has been very frustrating. Will I find a good place by the end of January 2019 and would my new place be good for me? Request not to quote my birth details in your reply. Thank you

December 24, 1963
6.10 AM
Chennai, India
Female

joyd

Re: Kind Attention of Joyd & Others

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2019

2gc-your hora lord sun in 8th today @ 3-41pm.Lagna lord venus is with 8th lord jupiter.sundenoting shifting is possible after 17 days from now.That is around 27th of jan,19.BUt your lagna lord saying that you have to face greedy neighbours.Vastu wise you are going to enter a negitive house.THat is the power and magic of destiny.

joyd.

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 10 Jan 2019

Thanks Joyd. I'm moving on the 14th of Jan. Not sure what you mean by greedy neighbours as it is a high rise building with everyone minding their own business

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 10 Jan 2019

Chandralagna ...may I request you to please take a look at my chart? I'm planning to make a 4-6 months visit to India to build my business. Would this be a good time? Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jan 2019

@gc-it is a high rise building with everyone minding their own business... / buildings may in high or rise but what kind of people are living in them matters a lot..nodes are influencing your 3rd house.so thats my prediction.we may be millionaires but when we dont like to donate to needy..what is the meaning of such millions?

joyd.