Frequent changes in residence and work places

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dkbhagat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Frequent changes in residence and work places

Post by dkbhagat » 28 Nov 2018

Hello Sir

I am from Ahmedabad. Starting from 1999, I have started my own business after leaving job. In 1999 I bought my first house. I start first office in 1999, change it in 2001, 2003. I have open branch in
dubai in 2005. In 2006 I shift business place and in 2010 again I changed the place. In 2012 left Dubai and came back to India. In 2012 Started business in East Africa. 2013 and 2014, 2015, I changed the places again. In 2016 come back again to India. In 2016 I sell my own residence and rent out an apartment. Now in 2018 again I am changing Apartment. I dont have stability in Work and Residence places and so in my work. My DOB is 24/02/1968. Time 00.20. Place : Ahmedabad. Please do advice me.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Frequent changes in residence and work places

Post by Sujit » 28 Nov 2018

dkbhagat,
Currently in sub period of Mercury till end of the year is unfavorable and past months looks difficult for health and relationships.
Next sub period of Ketu in 12th is also unfavorable. It will again bring difficulties related to home, place, parents and residence in 2019.
Professional and business matters look good in your chart.
Send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Re: Frequent changes in residence and work places

Post by joyd » 28 Nov 2018

combinations for frequent changes in residence and work place in your birth chart as follows-

10th lord of profession in 4th.Lord of 4th saturn is in 2nd to such sun.so both are in 2-12 positions.saturn conjucted with 6th lord mars in the 5th house of changes/luck/fortunes and also with ambitious rahu aspected by terminator ketu.sun in 5th lords asterism and also having aspect of him too.4th lord saturn is in 8th lords star.your 7th house denotes your office place.Its lord venus is in 6th lords star.

your prashna chart combinations for the above problem as follows-

Nov-29th,@08-42 am/LL-jup/HL-sun/DL-jupiter...4-10th lords joined in 12th house.7th lord of office place also in 12th.your todays prashna chart denoting the future or coming change of your office or house will be after form 5 days to 5 months-9 days time from today onwards.That is 5-12-2018 or after 8-5-2019..

joyd.