URGENT: Prashana Reading- Request for LEX

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GoldCrypto
URGENT: Prashana Reading- Request for LEX

Post by GoldCrypto » 21 Nov 2018

I request Lex to answer this query. If there are other Prashna experts they may also answer.

I have a business event coming up from November 30th November - 2nd December 2018 in Frankfurt. I'm very keen to attend this event as this will accelerate my business manifold. At this juncture, it seems almost impossible that it can happen, hence the request for the reading. I believe anything is possible with divine grace.

Thank you

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: URGENT: Prashana Reading- Request for LEX

Post by Lex » 22 Nov 2018

Hi Gold...
Do select a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 ( after Praying your family Guru/ deity God), and pose me only one query, for me to see through K.P. Prashna chart.

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 22 Nov 2018

Thank you Lex.

The number selected is 200

My query is : Will I be able to attend my business event in Frankfurt from November 30th - 2nd December 2018 without any hassles?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Nov 2018

Hey Mate,
Today is Friday, Shukra and Chandra is over Krittika in Rishabham, at my Latitude's Heaven's map
OK, it seems the forthcoming event is very dear to you to be associated. Correct ??????

And in the Heaven's map, Udaya lagna over Makara cusp, Shani and deposited in Utarrashada nk and in sub of Vakri Budha, with Ketu in Udaya lagna, and today Chandra aspected by Guru, Ravi and vakri Budha

Normal zodiac's Guru and Budha and with Ravi coming in... talks about overseas travel, and you are in Senior Position in a company or in Govt, Correct ???????

Lets check your Prashna chart, and Prashna query tallying... analyzing Prashna lagna sputa cusp
tells me.. mind is razing, but some obstacle from Govt/ senior, connected to your business/ career for a overseas journey ( today Guru and Ravi in Rapt conjunction)

To your query... will you be able to attend business event in Frankfurt without any hassles ?

Analyzing the respective cusp... which should be connected to business event and your overseas journey and other parameters and fulfillment/compliance

Conclusion and Outcome of the analysis

1. You will travel for the event and you will attend the same in Frankfurt and will be back

2. There are impediments and hurdles are seen during your travel to overseas.. approval process etc

3. You might face the problem during check in or at immigration ( at local airport) and even at Port of entry at Europe ( Schangen Visa... I'm not sure are you flying directly into Frankfurt or other Schangen country and travel via Autobahn into Germany ???)

Are your business/ career connected to fluids/ Solvents/ Water/ Pharma or related to Tax/ Revenue/Law or even connected to security or even Air Ambulance services ?????

All the Best

Do respond to question marked items as above.

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 23 Nov 2018

Thank you Lex. Happy with the positive prediction.

I don't work for the government or any Company. I'm an Independent Affiliate with a German Company and yes in a leadership role.

I'm a Canadian Citizen so I do not require visa to Germany

My business is connected with gold and gold backed cryptocurrency, innovative financial systems :)

Does this change your prediction?

Regards

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 23 Nov 2018

Sorry forgot to answer your first question.

Yes, it is very very important to me to go to this event.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2018

Thanks GoldCrypto… for the feedback :D

My Prediction will not change, through I do see impediments/hurdles coming in the way during your business travel to Frankfurt.

Good to hear you're domiciled Canadian, one of my Female folk in a Top management post with a International Banker, Toronto.

I was inquisitive to know about the Business event and its agenda and your connection... I did say your business connections... includes Revenue/ Law/ security etc

Gold and Crypto does constitute under Revenue( monetary part), though I missed Gold... which is a metal, and Currencies are cash ( or liquid as Tax folks say Liquid assets)

Hey mate, Enjoy your stay at Frankfurt and business meeting too.

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 24 Nov 2018

Thank you once again Lex. Yes, I do see some hurdles, I don't mind as long as I can accomplish. However, this event is very important to me. Will update here

Regards

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 24 Nov 2018

Thank you once again Lex. Yes, I do see some hurdles which I don't mind as long as I can accomplish the trip. This event is very important to me. Will update here

Regards

GoldCrypto

Post by GoldCrypto » 27 Nov 2018

Unfortunately, I won't be going to attend this event:(

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 16 Dec 2018

This is how a prediction should be!
Highly appreciable : )