Immigration to Canada: via Express Entry

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Queen
Immigration to Canada: via Express Entry

Post by Queen » 10 Nov 2018

Dear All,

I am thinking to start applying for Canada via their express entry permanent residence program.

I wanted to take your advice if this will fructify as this involves money,time and energy. I just need to know if I am heading in right direction as per my chart,astrological calculations.

Can someone pls check if this is right time to apply, shall I start with my procedure and go ahead with this endevaour,

my details: 24.12.1982, 23.35 PM,Mumbai

Thank you for your time,support and guidance.

Much appreciated
queen

Queen

Re: Immigration to Canada: via Express Entry

Post by Queen » 11 Nov 2018

can someone pls reply

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Nov 2018

Raised vedic prashna chart.12th rahu,LL in conjunction with 2-3rd lords in 4th,mer in retro,4th lord mars in 8th under aspect of 6-7 lord saturn,12th lord in exaltation,9th house under aspect of 3-10th lord venus are all favourable but when is the main question ?you have to wait for 4 months 15 days from today onwards for materialisation of the things in a proper way.Mercury in retro makes you repeated mistakes in your docuentation.so this leads to delay.wish you all the best..

joyd.

Queen

Post by Queen » 14 Dec 2018

Thanks Joyd,

I hope this works out.
Any other astrologer would like to say something? Thanks!