Green card and settlement - Lex Sir and Vedicmaths Sir

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthikarthi
Green card and settlement - Lex Sir and Vedicmaths Sir

Post by karthikarthi » 22 Oct 2018

Namaskaram Sir,

I had made a post but in a different topic and it was disapproved. My question is by when will I get the green card here in USA. I am here with my family and my green card is delayed by several months. I will not be able to stay beyond April 2019 due to visa being expired by then. Will I get my green card and settle in USA?

DOB - 20th Oct 1973
time - 10:13 AM
place - Dindigul in tamilnadu.

Thank you so much sir.

karthikarthi

Re: Green card and settlement - Lex Sir and Vedicmaths Sir

Post by karthikarthi » 25 Oct 2018

Hello Experts, Please provide your opinion on the above. Will I be able to get the green card before April 2019 and can I settle down here? Thank you in advance.

karthikarthi

Re: Green card and settlement - Anyone please help

Post by karthikarthi » 29 Oct 2018

Can any of the experts please help. Will I be able to get the green card before April 2019 and can I settle down here in USA? Thank you in advance.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 Oct 2018

Hi Karthi

I will see your query, will you get the Green Card by April 2019, through Prashna ..K.P. System of astrology.
You have to choose a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249, upon receipt of that divine, I will see the K.P. Prashna chart. Prior to selection of Prashna number, You may Pray your family Guru/ Family Deity God

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 31 Oct 2018

Thank you Sir,

My Prashna number in 53. Thank you again sir.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 Oct 2018

Hi Karthi.

Based upon your selected Prashna number, and the query... will you get the Green Card by April 2019.... Answer to your Prashna is negative.

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 01 Nov 2018

Oh my God....will that mean we will return to India after April 2019? Please let me know so that I can plan.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Nov 2018

Please do not worry . You chart is just on the last degrees of Scorpio and the Lagna is changing after one minute. With Scorpio Lagna you should get the green card. For the verification of your Lagna kindly share few events with date.

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 02 Nov 2018

Thank you very much. few of the events are:

Marriage date - 30th June 2004
1st Son DOB - 1st Sep 2005
2nd Son DOB- 10th Nov 2009
Travel to US - April 2012

Also, my wife is also cancer rashi with Scorpio Lagna. :-)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Nov 2018

Thanks for the feedback. If possible kindly share the birth details of your children. The Sun sign of your wife is Gemini with the influence[Aspect or conjunction] of Saturn?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Nov 2018

Hello Karthik, You have posted with two different time of birth which is one correct.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 02 Nov 2018

Hello Karthi, if you came to US in 2012 then unless you applied for green Card through EB1 category how is it even possible to expect getting the green card before April 2019?

Please let me know when and what category you applied?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Nov 2018

To clarify to you, the total number of visas per year in the category of this gentleman, which is F4 is 65,000 globally. Out of this, any one country can be allotted only 7% of the total 65,000. Indians, Filipinos, Mexicans and Chinese are the maximum number of applicants. So, 7% of the 65,000 amounts to 4550 visas per year for Indians in F4 category. The current wait for a visa in F4 category is 14 years. By the time this gentleman gets his visa, I would not be surprised if the waiting period would cross 20 years. That means another 11 years atleast.

Also you have stated that a Senator could use his influence. You are highly mistaken about how US works. Any letter from the senator goes straight to the dustbin. Even Obama's aunt had to wait for over 12 years to get her Green Card despite he being the President. In fact she got it last year long after he seized to be President of USA. In USA, there are no VIP's. Whether it is President or a common man, all are equal.

I have seen many predictions of astrologers fail when it comes to Green Card, because, almost all of them do not understand the long waiting period on account of huge queues waiting to get green card and the limited numbers in each category.

I am not trying to offend you, but am only highlighting the reality, which, I am sure you will appreciate.
IAM SHARING THE ABOVE INFORMATION CULLED FROM OTHER GROUP I THINK IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO PREDICT GREEN CARD ASTROLOGICALLY

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Nov 2018

As per US visa bulletin, currently 2004 petitions are being processed under FB 4 category, which is your category. The FB 4 category has been moving at 6.3 months per year. Given this movement, it would take a minimum of 10 years if not more. The reason am stating more is because when my green card was applied under FB 3 category, the waiting period was 7 years. But, i only got it last month after 12.5 years.

To check when you are likely to get your green card, you may log into www.myprioritydate.com. That website will give you an indication as to by when you are likely to get your green card. Also follow the monthly visa bulletin to know the progress.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS ALSO CULLED FROM OTHER GROUP I THINK THE INFORMATION MIGHT BE USEFULL TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE CHART FOR ANALYSIS

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Nov 2018

hello karthikarthi,

If what has been quoted by shri.vedam is true, no astrology is required to predict
about " GREEN CARDS ". At times, the predictions can be misleading. If someone says
" YES , You will get green card " and if you are unprepared for a forced return, you will only
be shocked.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 03 Nov 2018

Hello Everyone,
The green card scenario is very different than what it was earlier. There are different levels based on your role. Mine is the EB1 category which usually gets approved in 6 months. All indians living here know about this.
My intention was to plan and invest long term(buy a house) here if the green card gets approved. Can you please then let me know by when I have house buying yoga here in USA? Your expert feedback will help me plan. Thank you

ADC sir - my wife is cancer rasi, scoprio lagna and pushya nakshatra. There are no planets in gemini.
1st son - DOB 1st Sep 2005, time 10:02 AM, chennai
2nd son - DOB 10th Nov 2009, time 7:20 AM, chennai.

Sujit Sir - The time is 10:13 AM.

Ashtalaskhmi Madam - You really got it correct. I have applied in EB1 category which usually takes 6 months only but its getting delayed nowadays. I applied in April 2017.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 03 Nov 2018

Hi Karthi, please check November 2018 visa Bulletin, EB1 India has moved to October 2017 priority date. Please remind your lawyer about it.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Nov 2018

Hello

You have a borderline chart where the ascendant would change in one minute. Chart needs to be rectified.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 03 Nov 2018

Ashtalakshmi madam - you should see the final action dates and not filing date in the visa bulletin. Let us leave the prediction of green card. Could you please tell me the house buying yoga or settlement yoga here in USA? thank you.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Nov 2018

Hi Karthi…

For house purchase, same process like earlier one, K. P. Prashna, select any number between 1 and 249... here your query... phrase it properly for me to see through Prashna chart

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Nov 2018

Dear, Thanks for the details. If possible kindly share the birth details of your wife.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Nov 2018

Time of birth is 10-02 a.m not p.m?

karthikarthi

Post by karthikarthi » 04 Nov 2018

Thank you everyone.

Lex Sir - I just want to know by when (by God's grace) I can buy a house in USA? My prashna number is 91.

ADC Sir - 1st son birth time is in AM only.
wife - 4th Dec 1974. Time 6:10 AM at Tirunelveli.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Nov 2018

ADC sir - my wife is cancer rasi, scoprio lagna and pushya nakshatra. There are no planets in gemini.
2nd son - DOB 10th Nov 2009, time 7:20 AM, chennai.

Sujit Sir - The time is 10:13 AM.

Ashtalaskhmi Madam - You really got it correct. I have applied in EB1 category which usually takes 6 months only but its getting delayed nowadays. I applied in April 2017.
Kindly see Saturn is in Gemini in 8H in your wife's chart.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Nov 2018

karthikarthi wrote:
04 Nov 2018
Lex Sir - I just want to know by when (by God's grace) I can buy a house in USA? My prashna number is 91.
Karthi... Thanks for Choosing Prashna. As always, you should have a PLan B in your place, as I said earlier Green Card status by April 2019.
I will see your Prashna chart for Buying Proprties... as always... 4th denotes Prized posession your mother, Your mother-tongue, your Mother- Country, your Education , Your Property, Land etc, Your vehicle be it Bicycle, or engine driven 2 wheeler or a 4 wheeler or a three wheeler, or multi-axle wheel vehicle, or Aeroplane, or A Jet or a Satellite, or a yacht or a amphibian vehicle etc can be analyzed from K.P. System of astrology and with Proper science and in logical astrological way.

All I am saying Keep your emotions/ stress under control.. it will affect your health and Home environment. Keep Plan B option Ready, I will see your Prashna chart.