Please Advice

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajani
Please Advice

Post by rajani » 23 Nov 2009

Sir

My date of birth is 1/5/1955, time 10 am , Place - Pune.
Please advice I have purchased a flat, in 2007, and taken possession in May 09. I want to rent out this flat, but since last 6 months, I havent received any response. So shall I hold the flat or sell it out.

Secondly I wish to build a Anant Ashram for old people. Will it be full filled and when.

Please reply.

Rajani

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 23 Nov 2009

Your time for fulfilling the wish for old people house is already running in the present time,you may do the good work any time withing one year.
I am really happy that at the time when most of the people wish to fulfill their own selfish desires,you have a desire to help others.

Sudhir

Post by Sudhir » 24 Nov 2009

Dear Rajani,

You are in the sub period of unfavorable Ketu which is likely to provide barriers to your plans and current forecast is difficult and stressful.
If you can wait till sub period of exalted Venus after November 2010, you are improving the chances of success.

Regards,
Sudhir.

praveen_tyagi@mail.com
Contributor
Contributor

Post by praveen_tyagi@mail.com » 27 Nov 2009

Dear Rajani

Current period is Ketu antardasha and also Mars (lord of house of income is debilitated)

middle of next year onwards, chances of rental income is high...(mars will be out of debilitation)
November 2010 till nov 2013 your Venus Antardasha will begin...Venus is well placed in house of karma and is exalted so this period will be good with respect to property matters, luck with children, money, all things good in life.

Keep up the good work. All the best

Regards

Praveen