Ielts exam and Canada PR

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Anky
Ielts exam and Canada PR

Post by Anky » 11 Jun 2018

Hello,
To all ASTRO gurus.

I'm preparing for ielts exam and not getting desired score. My third try was on 2nd June and result will be on 15th June. will i get success in my third attempt?
I'm willing to immigrate to Canada, it will be good for me for future career and life? when I will get visa?
my details are as below :
DOB : 08th Dec 1992
Timing : 07.40 am
Place : Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anky

Re: Ielts exam and Canada PR

Post by Anky » 18 Jun 2018

anybody?

Dasho91
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dasho91 » 18 Dec 2018

It's great that finally you got successful in achieving your target score. It's triple seven eight for me as well. Taking classes from ielts coaching in mohali (https://marveledu.com/) since a fortnight and seen a major difference in the time management. Reading tips are amazing and writing key to success I got helped me a lot. Also all accents of listening are practiced here.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Dec 2018

your prashna kundali planets confirming the success and also immigration to canada after 5th [any time after 5th]august of 2019..

joyd.

Anky

Post by Anky » 18 Dec 2018

Thank you joyd for your response. Eagerly waiting for that moment and struggling to reach that level. Hoping for the best in 2019.

Anky

Post by Anky » 02 Feb 2019

Since a year I'm still unable to crack exam and my dream to immigrate Canada is making me sleepless now 😞 I have only this year to prove my self otherwise I've to give up my dream to migrate and need to stay here only. Experts please give any remedies or advice I'm really frustrated now.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 06 Feb 2019

around jun 2019 there are chances
Thanx

Anky

Post by Anky » 06 Feb 2019

Thank you astro dr anjna.

I've attempted ielts 6 times so far and not yet achieved desired score.
I'm reappearing for exam next week on 14th feb.

as you mentioned around jun 2019 🤔 what kind of chances? For passing exam or filing my PR application? could you please elaborate?

because once I'll pass my exam after that it will take six months time to process PR application and currently my marriage discussion also going on so I'm bit worried that how all things settle together and all.

Thanks & Regards,
Anky

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 12 Feb 2019

Im attempting to write IELTS and try for Canada PR. I have couple of questions.
1) I'm planning to write IELTS exam sometime before end of March 2019. I've never tried for it before. Can you suggest me a couple of dates when it would prove favourable?
2) How is the promise of permanent residency to Canada looking as per my chart? When likely am I expected to go if it is promised?

My details are as below:
DOB : 24th Jan 1986
TOB : 16:42 (4.42 pm)
POB : Colombo, Sri Lanka

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Feb 2019

permanent residency to Canada promised but after 5 months-7 days from now.. any time after 21-7-2019 is highly possible..

joyd.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 16 Feb 2019

Thank you very much Joyd Sir :)
Happy to know the event is promised. I'm also looking mainly to move only by end of year or early next year as I moved job in India only recently.

Regarding IELTS, can I wrote the exam before March end or should I write only after 21-7-2019?

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Feb 2019

write only after 21-7-2019

joyd

Anky

Post by Anky » 19 Feb 2019

Hello Joyd,
I appeared for ielts 6 times and my recent 7th attempt was on 14th February 2019 and I'm waiting for results. Will I be able to get desired score? or I have to rewrite? when to seat for rewrite? pls guide me...

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 20 Feb 2019

@Anky.. Joy D had already answered your query that book for the exam date after 21st July.

Perhaps you have to improve your reading skills. You are 33 year old. So band 6 (minimum) in all would be good.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 20 Feb 2019

Thank you Joyd Sir

Anky

Post by Anky » 09 May 2019

Hello all experts,

Recently I gave 8th attempt of ielts test on 5th May and got result today and got lower than earlier.
I'm totally feeling low now and frustrated but still thinking to try one more time.... My question is will i able to crack ielts and able to get canada pr? if yes then which would be suitable time for exam and by pen and paper or computer based? or should i drop this plan?

looking for some good advice it's been 18 months and still no progress.

Thanks & Regards.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 May 2019

Why are you particular in getting Canada PR?
They usually give PR easily to engineers, scientists, doctors, MBAs, Bank managers and then when they go there, give them daily wage job including cleaning utensils and so on.
If you are guaranteed of a job, then it is different, but who guaranteed you a job?
I knew many people going there leaving a good job here and then do all this menial jobs, and finally coming back to India crying.
So think twice before deciding.

Anky

Post by Anky » 12 May 2019

particular canada because it's comparatively easier than other countries and yes I'm aware of that job things. Thank you for your words.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 May 2019

I am also talking in particular about Canada. I could see people suffering there since I was there to visit my sister. So many doing menial jobs - nothing related to profession or a job with no status. A bank manager after 17 years stay in Canada got a temporary clerical job for 6 months after working so hard for it and clearing several exams. He cried to me stating that he could not go back to India too since he had left his managerial position to take up labour job like arranging bottles, cleaning utensils, packing pork, beef etc and so on.
So it is a wake up call to you and similar such people. Then it is left to you.
It depends on your dasha bukti-the destiny.

Anky

You are absolutely right, I'm totally agree on that and I'm aware of these issues and whomsoever is dreaming for settlement should definitely think first. But yet another thing to be consider is to take a bright side and many people are doing menial jobs while some doing great too. so it's totally depend on individuals. I've seen many people changed their lives and many ruined too. In my case I'm more optimistic because I feel that I've not any great downsides if i may failed to settle over there but if I'll be able to succeed then It could change future. 😊 you can consider this attitude as rahu influence also 😄

Thanks you for your warm and genuine words 🙏
Anky.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As I said earlier, you have your free will and no one can stop anyone.
But you said, many have good jobs too which I dont agree. I saw many talented individuals from IIT, MBAs from good institutions and so on, with very good language skills even(english) without Indian accent, but they could not survive there. In fact some struggled for 20-25 years to get a reasonable position. But then if rahu is sending you there and make you dream of Canada, who can prevent you.
Are you a male or female, married or unmarried?

Anky

I'm male and unmarried, marrying in a year.

DOB: 08th Dec 1992, 7.40am
Place : Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Scorpion ascendant and aries moon.

Thanks,
Anky.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh ok, scorpian asc and aries moon, so you will take your own decision though you may hear to all opinions.
Anyway let me know if you get a good position there. I dont like indians being exploited that way by another country. I saw many from Gujrat too, learning english after going there(the way they speak). That is why I wrote facts. You are a stranger to me and I dont gain anything by preventing you going there.

Anky

Yes as you said I'm scorpion ascendant and aries moon and heard all opinions, experiences before deciding to try for Canada.

For job, currently I'm working in IT company on Mid level post with 5 years of experience and I must say that there are no guarantee about job in current world, doesn't matter which country you reside in you haven't secure jobs nowadays even in India. It's all about destiny and efforts.
And anyone who is going to alien land then they have to prepare their mind to start from scratch or worst condition also.

And yes i clearly understand your point and praise your efforts for the same.

Thanks,
Anky.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank u for understanding and wish you good luck. Try to contact someone in advance who have settled there and seek their advice.