Enemies

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor
Enemies

Post by Balwinder » 13 Jan 2017

I am facing a difficult situation because some people who have given me trouble in the past are re-appearing although I owe them nothing.
I rented a flat for 2 years until mid-November 2014. At that time I wanted to renew the lease. At first the landlord agreed to renew the lease, but later asked for rent payments without any contract. When I said I wanted a contract he got nasty and asked me to vacate the flat. All amounts due to him are covered by the deposit which he still has. In fact, he owes me a small sum of money.

This happened more than 2 years ago so I thought it was done with, but recently one of this former landlord's nasty employees tried to call me. I didn't take the call. But I fear that they can harm me in case they see me in the neighbourhood where I need to go for some business.

In addition, my in-laws who have caused me a lot of bother in the past are visiting us now. I've got enough to think of already -- no proper job, unsteady source of money, ill-health in the family. So I hope this phase with enemies will be over soon.

I request somebody to take a look at my chart for advice. My daughter has Pluto in Sag at 11' (mula gandanta). I had a bad experience with Saturn transiting my own Pluto, so I'm also worried about this.

My Details:
10 December 1968, 0152 hrs (01:52 am)
Mumbai
Last edited by Balwinder on 18 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Enemies

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 17 Jan 2017

after jan you feel the change
till then worship rising sun
Last edited by AstroDrAnjna on 17 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Thanx

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 17 Jan 2017

After Jan there will be improvements
Thanx

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 17 Jan 2017

Thank you so much, Anjna ji.

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 18 Jan 2017

Anjna ji, According to your calculation when does Moon Mahadasha start for me?
I've read somewhere that Surya-Venus period brings premature death for Virgo lagna natives. Do you believe this?

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 18 Jan 2017

Its depend upon the longevity
Thanx