Any chance/yog of foreign visit in this chart?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kunal
Contributor
Contributor
Any chance/yog of foreign visit in this chart?

Post by Kunal » 21 Feb 2013

I'm fairly novice at astrology myself but I couldn't find any reasons in this chart for the native to not be able to find a settlement abroad.
It's my chart actually and I would like to know if there are any chances for finding career/job or higher studies abroad.I'm on the verge of completing my graduation here in B.Sc.I.T. and wish to pursue MBA with specialization in technology or a similar masters degree that would allow me to step in the management hierarchy in the corporate world and yet related to IT.

Will it be possible to move abroad for or after studies?My main concern is to be able to repay the education loan that'll be required since my family wont be able to fund me and I cant find any sponsorship atm.

So if the chart supports such a move,that would be a point added to my decision.

Details:
11th Sept 1991
13:54 PM
Mumbai,India

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any chance/yog of foreign visit in this chart?

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Feb 2013

As 9th house Lord Sun is strong , you can go higher education in foreign country .

Plus Jupiter and Mercury in 9th house makes the 9th house even more stronger.

Present Jupiter Maha Dasha will help you in completing the Masters course.

Mars in 10th house will help you achieve career in foreign country .

Very wonderful Yogas are there to achieve high status in society .

Good Luck :)

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

karthik1984 wrote:As 9th house Lord Sun is strong , you can go higher education in foreign country .

Present Jupiter Maha Dasha will help you in completing the Masters course.
Thanks for your time sir.The Jupiter MD which has started only a while back will go on for 16 years.Could we narrow down the time to a certain year or two?For am planning to pursue MBA from my city itself,otherwise.

And then if at all I've to move abroad (which I intend to) it would be through a job abroad.So will that be possible?Any chance of permanent residence there? (through job or higher studies)

EDIT : If any past info regarding a certain phase was for me is required then I'll gladly provide it :)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes it is possible. You can go abroad for studies and job . In which ever way , you have good chances of completing the masters in India or abroad. Job is also very much guaranteed in foreign country . Very good chart you have .

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

karthik1984 wrote:Yes it is possible. You can go abroad for studies and job . In which ever way , you have good chances of completing the masters in India or abroad. Job is also very much guaranteed in foreign country . Very good chart you have .
Thank you.That's what I'd like to believe as well but then two things have always made me believe otherwise.Yes my chart is pretty deceptive imo.

First,local astrologers who have ruled out foreign residence for me for reasons (rather dictum) best known to them and
Second,with the onset of Jup MD ,surprisingly I failed at my my first part of boards exams (semester pattern) at Mumbai Univ (though they've failed many merit list holders like myself and are currently under fire for random paper checking and carelessness but nothing is really coming out of it).

I've applied for reval (result of which may come after re-exams!) but have possibly lost my job at Wipro and chance for MSc or MCA.

All this while I've been trying to figure out that what are those positions I've missed in my chart that I couldn't predict such a failure (which happened immediately after I was hoping for head start in my career after few live projects with some of the best colleges in my city and job offer from Wipro)

P.S. The first half of Rahu-Jup was the best period of my life as far I remember.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Kunal,
Jupiter is in good house. But the strength is little bit weak.

Rahu is weak in the chart , so you cannot expect any good things to happen in Rahu MD .

Nevertheless Jupiter must give you positive results . You have said due to the failure of the examiners , the papers were not properly evaluated, so you cannot totally blame Jupiter Dasha .

From April onwards , you will see good things happening.

Have faith and if you want you can wear Yellow Sapphire for strengthening Jupiter.

And i am sure you will go abroad.