Aspiration to travel abroad....?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Aspiration to travel abroad....?

Post by religare231 » 11 Jan 2013

respected sir,

Later this month i will be giving my GRE exam for pursuing my higher studies abroad....i wanted to know if
i will get a good score.

Also i am planning to study in Germany and hence wanted to know if i have any chances of pursuing higher studies abroad and maybe even settle there permanently.

My birth details:

date: 5 November 1991

time: 14:52

place: Bangalore.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Re: Aspiration to travel abroad....?

Post by bali1938 » 18 Jan 2013

Your lagna lord is in 7H(destination). Your 4L(home) is in 10H(travel,profession). There is a parivaratana between 7L and 10L. You are currently running Ju-Sa dasa. Ju is in 7H and Sa is 12L. All these point to travel and a destination away from home.

vanchithottil

Re: Aspiration to travel abroad....?

Post by vanchithottil » 21 Feb 2013

Dear Religare

Your lagna is aquarius and nakshatra is chithira (4th padam).
To determine the foreign travel yoga, the prime derterminants are 8,9& 12 houses,
8th house represents high seas,9th-long distance travels and 12th-life away from homeland.
Your 8th lord(also 5th lord) mercury is positioned in 10th house scorpio(a watery sign).

9th house(libra) is occupied by 10th lord mars ,7th lord sun(external relation lord) along with 6th lord moon(6th house is enemy house and can be considered as foreginers or aliens,here 6th house is watery cancer and its lord is located in 9th house).11th house (which is 6th to 6th house ) is occupied by foreign planet Rahu.

12th house(capricon again a watery sign) is occupied by saturn being 12th lord and lagna lord.

From Moon also lagna & 8th lord venus is located in 12th house and 9th & 12 lord mercury is located in 2nd house (watery scorpio).

In D-9 ,8th house is occupied by venus (5th and 12th lord in D-9) in capricon(again a watery sign),
and 8&9th lord (saturn) of d-9 is posted in pisces (fully watery sign) and mercury(d-9 lagana lord) is having yoga with foreign planet Rahu.

So all the prime three houses for foreign travel is having favourable disposition.

Purpose of travel- chances of higher education in foreign countries
If 9th(house of higher education) or 5th house (house of intelligence)or its lord or mercury is exclusively connected with the above foregin travel yogas explained,then the native may go to abroad to pursue foreign education.
Here 9th house see the explanation above ,5th house (lord mercury posted in 10th in scorpio) and mercury (lord of high seas posted in scorpio) is well connected to endow the native the chances of pursuing higher education abroad.

For inferring the overseas higher educational prospects of the native,D-24 (Siddhamsa chart) is also to be analysed.
Your D-24 is having a 2nd & 5th lord mercury posted in 9th (higher education house) in capricorn (again watery sign) and 8th and 11th lord jupiter is located in 5th house.This is also seconding the above view.

The ongoing period is Jupiter dasa-Saturn apahara,(up to 14-Decem-14),since saturn is lagna &12th lord ,native can have the luck of foreign trip during this time,but the coming mercury apahara from (15-12-2014 up to 20-3-17) will be more conducive for pusuing higher education abroad.
Ponits to be noted
In D-1 chart, venus,saturn,mercury and moon are in Rasi sandhi,
Mars is combusted in the chart
so native may experience some oscillations (highs and lows) with repstect to most of the bhavas in his chart.
But the above blemish is partly compensated by good amasa in dasa varga and a couple of good yogas in the chart(neecha bhanga raja yoga etc)

With Kind Regards
CA Prasanth