Work Abroad

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
babyG
Work Abroad

Post by babyG » 20 Sep 2012

hello dear members

i would like to know if there are any possibilites for me to work outside my brith country?
i will be finishing some post-graduate studies soon and would like to know if there are any opportunites for me to work aboard? If so where and when? is this a temporary or permanent thing?

27th Feb 1978 12:45PM Kuala lumpur

thanks in advance

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Work Abroad

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Sep 2012

You may try going abroad next year . But overall the chart shows heavy disturbances.

babyG

Post by babyG » 21 Sep 2012

so there is no possibility to work overseas? what are my prospects for a good job at home country?
either in the education or reserach line in IT?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 22 Sep 2012

From May 2013 , you will have boost in career. You can go abroad. Next will be Saturn Maha Dasha , it will help you go abroad.

babyG

Post by babyG » 26 Sep 2012

hello karthik1984

i am a little confused with your reply. your first response says chart shows heavy disturbances in going aborad by your 2nd response says Saturn Maha Dasha will help you go aboard. So this this mean i have have an opportunity to go abroad in 2013? or not? how long will i be abroad and which countyr? will career be in education or research related?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 27 Sep 2012

hi,
Major planets in your chart are positioned in enemy houses. So there are disturbances in the chart .

Saturn the lord of 9th and 10th houses is in 4th house , owned by its enemy Sun . So, working at native place may not be good as 4th house is native place of the person.

Saturn Maha Dasha starts next year May 2013.Saturn being the Lord of 9th house will help you abroad. Your work may be higher education or career related to research. It may related to medical field. But you have to make choices according to your interest and aptitude.

babyG

Post by babyG » 27 Sep 2012

thank your for your clarification. it is much appreciated. do you see me working aboard for a long time or temporary (2/3 years). Where do you see me going to abroad to which country. also will all be well aboard or will I experience difficulties. thanks once again for your time and effort.