possibility of going abroad..........?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
possibility of going abroad..........?

Post by religare231 » 19 Sep 2012

sir,

i am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in chemical engineering(final year)
and many astrologers who have seen my birth chart are telling me that i will go
abroad for further study after september 2013......is this really true.......

as of now, i am concentrating on getting placed in a company and working very
hard towards it.......even i aspire to go abroad......but current financial
situation only heightens my doubt of going abroad

birth details

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: possibility of going abroad..........?

Post by mercurialman » 27 Sep 2012

Dear Religare.

The current period is good for going abroad (or even faraway from Blr in India) until end of 2014. I think you will see a break in your education (if you have not had a break already). For example...a break between further studies and your Engineering. Either that or you may as well decide to stop at Engineering level and get into a job.

You are running Sade Sathi middle phase.. so please be prepared to absorb disappointments and losses in stride..

You need to work extremely hard to achieve success in either job or studies.. Please remember this.

Pray to lord hanuman daily.. Pray to Lord Venkateshwara to alleviate you from your sins and give you good fortune.. or chant or listen to vishnu sahsranama regularly. Chant "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya".

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 27 Sep 2012

sir,

what kind of a break in studies are you talking about..........

sir on june 13 2011 my father passed away....i had my exam the very next day......but i gave the exam and passed my exams with good grades

in 1999-2000, my father had left us suddenly and as a result my education was disrupted for a period of 5 months.......

i wanted to know whether i will go for higher studies abroad or will i get a job related to the IT field........TCS will be conducting recruitment in our college on october 14 2012...what are my chances of getting selected....?

sir are you trying to say that first i will work for sometime and then pursue my higher studies abroad...please explain....?
:!:

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 28 Sep 2012

sir could you please reply...

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 29 Sep 2012

no reply yet...

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 30 Sep 2012

still no reply....

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mercurialman » 30 Sep 2012

Dear Religare,

Sorry for the late response... May Lord Krishna Bless you with his Divine Grace.

You are running Jupiter Dasha Saturn Antar... Jupiter is a first rate malefic for Kumbha lagna. He has the potential to disappoint. Then you multiply the impact with that of a negative transit Jupiter in 8th house and then sade sathi. Think about what is it that your heart wishes now.. Is it studies or job? Be prepared for some extreme hard work and some disappointmnet. Please pray to Lord hanuman to guide you through this period. Chant "Om Namah Shivaya" regularly as well.

I see your chances of going abroad (or far away from your native place) are high during this period. There is lot of hardwork involved. Think about making the best use of this situation. Work extremely hard and leave the result to god. So is it higher studies or job.. i think the chances are euqlly good or bad depending on your hard work.. Please rememeber.. transit saturn will only reward sincere hardwork.. nothing else will please him. Hope this helps..

Best Of luck
Mercurialman.