Own House

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
unfathomable
Own House

Post by unfathomable » 21 Aug 2012

Respected sirs,

Will I build and own a house. My details are 12.7.74 at 0218 am Friday in Bangalore. Heartfelt gratitude in advance to anybody who replies. Thanks.

unfathomable

Re: Own House

Post by unfathomable » 03 Sep 2012

Respected seniors:
It has always been a cherished dream to own a self-acquired property. I want to know does my chart support a own house prospect? I deeply respect your time or the lack of it, but if you could just find time to analyze property aspect, I would be grateful to you.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Sep 2012

U can have your own house. May i know that u are married or not??

unfathomable

Post by unfathomable » 04 Sep 2012

Thanks Karthiik for replying. Am married but without issues. I am still a learner. What significations in the chart denote owning a property. My 4th Lord Sun is in 2nd house with Lord Saturn and Mercury (2nd and 5th Lord). I have a combust Lord Saturn with the 4th Lord, so this query regarding own house.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Sep 2012

i am surprised that your marriage life has no issues. You have debilitated 7th lord both in Rasi chart and Navamsa chart. I cannot read your chart further as my predictions are not matching with your chart. You can ask some senior members here to reply to your query.

unfathomable

Post by unfathomable » 05 Sep 2012

Thanks again for your time. But my query is regarding the residence/own house. Does my chart independently support prospect of owning a property. Based on searching posts regarding property matters, I found D4 is the chart for property matters. Just want to know how to interpret issues like owning a property.