Will I ever go abroad(currently I am jobless)...

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Will I ever go abroad(currently I am jobless)...

Post by Sujit » 20 Jun 2012

Is it possible for you to include dates of travel and return.

Regards,
Sujit

http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Jun 2012

Hello

One more thing. Let me know since when you are unemployed and why.

Regards,
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 20 Jun 2012

by mreasy1989 » 200612

Resigned job on Jan 21 2011 and after serving notice period , am out of work from Mar 19 2011.

Reason: It is an emotional decision. Due to disrespect shown to me in the workplace. I have been thinking about leaving job due to stay away from home(10 months out of 12 months) in 2010. That one incident triggered my decision.

From Mar 19 2011 I have been away from work till now.

Sujit, In one of earlier other post you have mentioned a job for me in this Month (June 2012). Another 10 days let us see.

Currently I am in Mer-Mer-Ket Vimsottari dasa I guess.
mreasy1989
Newly Registered User

As per the Char Dasha you were under Cap-Virgo-Pisces[19-03-2011], from Pisces Moon[ Amk] is in 8H and from Virgo Saturn[ Gk] is in 10H. Cap-Cancer-Libra will start from 1st July, 2012, Libra sign has Amk[Moon] aspected by Sun[ Ak], Jupiter[Pk], Mercury[Dk] and Mars[5L]. So many Jaimini rajyogas are forming. From Cancer sign the same rajyogas are forming in 11H. In navmansha Ak[ Sun] and Amk[Moon] are again forming the rajyoga in 6H from Libra. So you should get the job in 1st week of July. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jun 2012

gandhi501 wrote:Hi
I have been jobless since 11th aug 2011 and continue to stay in Singapore hoping for some positives
Pls advise if their is any hope or is this the end of my career Should I consider retirement
DOB 10th Feb 1957 New Delhi 0434hrs(not very sure on TOB)
i add some events:
Father Death 29th Oct 1980 Mother death 30th Sept 1989 Son birth 2nd Aug 1989 Marriage 14th Jan 1988
Gandhi505,

Keeping the uncertainity with TOB. I shall offer you a readings.

Beginning with July you are in the sub dasha of Rahu weak in the house of loss can give you challenges to stay abroad. There are chances for change of place, residence and travel.
Generally your forecast is not good till 2013. Hopes of job will be there after one month but some obstructions & delay will be there.

Send me feedback. Regards, Sujit