Urgent need to Migrate

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Roshi35
Urgent need to Migrate

Post by Roshi35 » 08 Mar 2022

Dear Astrologers

I am a Sri Lankan facing a divorce and a custody battle commencing from year 2018. The case has been postponed many times and now it is nearing its trial stage in May 2022. I have applied for several jobs in view of climbing the professional ladder to strengthen my financial position as I am supporting my child alone. I want her to have a better future in another country as I do not see that my country would be able to meet the expectations of its citizens. However as you would know that it is a task itself to migrate as the options are very few and I am struggling with this divorce case which I need to finalise before I take my child.

I am seeking your guidance to assess whether I would be able to do so in the near future as life in here as reiterated above is very difficult. I however do not expect it to be the same elsewhere, but for my child i am sure she will have a better life. Will this divorce battle end soon? I am currently going through Rahu mahadasha and Moon antardasha and would be soon leaning on to the most feared Mars antardasha. Will that period be very bad for me?

my date of birth is 26th November 1985
time :22:11
place of birth - Colombo

Roshi35

Re: Urgent need to Migrate

Post by Roshi35 » 25 Apr 2022

Dear Astrologers

I am awaiting your response. Your guidance would enable me to face the uncertainties that lies ahead of me. My mother too has fallen sick and we cannot seem to identify what is wrong with her.

Thanks so much
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 May 2022

Hi,

As called out previously, I'm inclined to think there is minimal or no chances in the immediate or near future, going purely by your birth-chart.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 May 2022

Roshi,
are you currently in the immigration process.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 06 May 2022

Hi Sujit

I am in the process of sitting for my IELTS. I have already spoken to a consultant and she says I have a chance. However, I am having my divorce trial that is commencing week. I am the first to be cross examined. How would this pan out for me Sujit?

🙏

Hi Shishya

Please could you explain what you meant. Are you referring to my divorce battle or immigration or both?

Thanks so much
Ever so grateful 🙏

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 11 May 2022

Dear Sujith

I wish to inform you that I have commenced the process in 2019 but they did not have openings for me and especially due to Covid-19. I have to resist my IELTS as it has expired.

Sri Lanka has been brought down to its knees and the future seems so grim. My litigation matter to was once again postponed due to the tense situation here. I instituted action in 2018. I don’t have words to describe how grave the situation is currently and emotionally unwell I am.

Hope you could map it for me. I hope this is not asking for too much 🙏

Thanks
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 May 2022

Hi,
Roshi35 wrote:
06 May 2022
Are you referring to my divorce battle or immigration or both?
If my memory serves me right, I was responding to your query with regards to immigration.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 May 2022

Roshi,
Canada migration is long drawn process....takes time and once you land there you don't get the job you're looking for and end up working in security or doing labour work.

My suggestion is look for jobs in Gulf.

Next 6-8 months is helpful to travel, relocate. So look for jobs abroad. There is hope for job opportunity.
From August onwards there will be impulses to take action and be more determined. There could be some conflicting situations and more patience would required to remain calm.

it is difficult to make predictions on court case. some developments are seen in second half.

Your chart will be active in second half of 2022 with some positivity, new initiatives, Communication and some conflicts, challenges.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 28 May 2022

Dear Sujit

Thank you so very much! 🙏 I keep reading your post. Gives me so much hope. I’d start looking out for jobs. It’s pretty difficult for me since I am a lawyer. I am trying to see whether I could apply for studies for now. It’s quite difficult with a kid but with God’s grace, I should be able to manage.

Many blessings to you Sujit 🙏 thanks you for all the help you do in this forum! I try to learn astrology from your posts as well :)

Roshi