Not able to travel even after having VISA

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor
Not able to travel even after having VISA

Post by coolsabby7 » 03 Jun 2021

Hi All/Guruji

I have a peculiar problem, I am holding a valid US Visa. i am loosing my mind pondering over this.
Since last year, every time I attempt for travel from my current company some obstacle comes.
When I got the VISA, the project i was working and supposed to travel came to close, so no scope there.
Last year it was Covid-19 and US Visa entry Ban, So again lost a chance.
this year when I have a VISA and want to travel, again Covid has happened also now no one is presenting opportunities to me anymore, They just want their agenda to work and make false promises to me, I am Still searching for opportunities.

Luck has generally not been on my side, everything(all good things) gets delayed and drags, since last year, even getting appointed at embassy dragged when i finally got it. and the current VISA stamping is going to end next year.
I want to travel but no support or luck favoring with any chance. I am getting disappointed and losing hope.

Can any of the knowledgeable people, please let me know do i have the luck to travel this year or it will go to waste. Are their any remedies to remove the obstacles.

DOB: 22-Nov-1981
TOB:21:27(As per horoscope), Birth Rectified Time: 21:46:15
POB: Ghaziabad(U.P)

Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Not able to travel even after having VISA

Post by Sujit » 03 Jun 2021

Ascendant sign - Cancer.
You are running maha dasa of Jupiter and sub period of Rahu.
current time looks stressful for profession and you could face some difficult time.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Jun 2021

You have a kala sarpa dosha with Rahu active. If not done recently, perform a dosha nivaraka pooja now.

Jupiter, the dasa lord is in the 8th in Dasamsa and Rahu is in the 12th. You can opt for a change but a new job is unlikely to be forthcoming before the start of Saturn dasa in end Oct 2022.

TKC

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 04 Jun 2021

Hi Sujit/chandra,

Thanks for the reply.. Gurus
and the insight about my current condition astrologically, I do feel the Stress in my profession as I have no favorable assignments right now with me, also the support from seniors is not there.

About the Dosha nivaraka pooja, can it be done at Kalahasti Temple(Andhra Pradesh), will it work.

I have not thought of changing my current company till now, merely want to travel to an onsite assignment within this year, as I have limited time only 1 year left before the period for VISA expires.

Can you please point out that..as per my previous question will an onsite travel happen this year, so that I can use my VISA, it will help to plan forward.

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2021

Hi,

You are currently running Rahu (ruling all foreign/alien related) Antara-Dasha, at the fag end of (6th &) 9th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha, along with Rahu's earlier transit of your 12th house probably has had some influence in triggering your interest - which is quite evident and understandable.

But then, Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja placed in Simha Rashi participates in a Parivarthana Yoga with 2nd lord Sun/Ravi, placed Vrischika Rashi. Mars/Kuja is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra ruled by Ketu and currently Ketu is transiting his Uccha-Sthana and over natal placement of Sun/Ravi. So, it would make sense to propitiate Ketu by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Not sure if I've goofed up while casting your birth-chart, but to me, Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru seems to show-up in the 7th house and Rahu in the 11th house, in Dasama or D-10. In any case, I'm inclined to think you have a pretty decent chance of travelling towards end of this year or next year. That said, I'd suggest that you exercise a bit of caution.

Given the exchange or Parivarthana Yoga between 4th (& 11th) lord Venus/Shukra and (6th &) 9th lord Jupiter/Guru - not to mention conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and (3rd &) 12th lord Mercury/Budha in the 4th house1, please confirm if you've already travelled to distant land between 2014 and 2017. You've probably experienced some health related issues during this Maha-Dasha as well.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 05 Jun 2021

@coolsabby,

1. Yes. Nivarana puja at Srikalahasti is OK. Sankalpa for dosha nivarana can be correctly taken.

2. The possibility of travel overseas exists till the end of Rahu dasa in Oct 2022. The dosha nivarana puja can help push things along.

TKC

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 06 Jun 2021

Sishya wrote:

> Not sure if I've goofed up while casting your birth-chart, but to me,
> Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru seems to show-up in the 7th house and Rahu in
> the 11th house, in Dasama or D-10. In any case, I'm inclined to think you
> have a pretty decent chance of travelling towards end of this year or next
> year. That said, I'd suggest that you exercise a bit of caution.
>
> Given the exchange or Parivarthana Yoga between 4th (& 11th) lord
> Venus/Shukra and (6th &) 9th lord Jupiter/Guru - not to mention
> conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and (3rd &) 12th lord Mercury/Budha in the
> 4th house1, please confirm if you've already travelled to distant land
> between 2014 and 2017. You've probably experienced some health related
> issues during this Maha-Dasha as well.
>
> Sincerely...

Hi,
Thank you for looking into my problem and guiding me. I will answer your findings as below.

About travel to distant land, if you mean by overseas, last travel i did was in Aug to Oct-end 2013.
b/w 2014 - 2017 there has been no overseas travel. But i did relocate permanently from my Birth City in north to another city(Bangalore) In May 2017. About the health related issue....apart from frequent gastro issues....I can only see a major one as kidney stone issue for which i got to know around March 2017 & got operated in June 2017.

I guess you have taken my time as 9:46:15 PM, if you use that i can see your consideration about
D-10 chart as i saw plotted on online sites.

but I did not understand your this line
"I'd suggest that you exercise a bit of caution." can you explain some what.

Sincerely...

anshulkaura
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anshulkaura » 10 Jun 2021

donate food to poor on amavasya.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 16 Jun 2021

Hello coolsabby
Please give gender.
also your religious beliefs and what
religious practices you are doing now in this regard.
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Who rectified your birthtime ?
Are you able to get an accurate tob from a Nadi Reader in India ?
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 23 Jun 2021

Hi Pem,

I have religious bend and pray daily(to the best of my ability).
In this regard I just got kalrsap dosha nivaran puja and RudraAbhishek done last week, at a temple in the city.
Since cant travel to holy places due to covid. Plus daily I chant chalisa.

Yes am earing a gemstone around my neck "Green emerald" /panna
I had consulted a local astrologer he suggested to wear panna.
{Not doubting Just want to know is the stone suitable for me, for travel and career}

I had got my birth time rectified by a KP astrologer that I had seen online.

Are you able to get an accurate tob from a Nadi Reader in India ? No,
Actually I don't know anybody in my current city, as I am new to it.

As you know the query above please let me know any solutions and when i can expect to travel with my family.
here are my wife's details.
TOB: 11:32 AM
POB: Kollam/Quilon Kerala
DOB: 04_March-1986

Any reply to quell my confusion is welcome..

regards

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 29 Jun 2021

Hi Coolsabby,

IMO, you may be able to travel abroad only after Aug 2023. But anyway, please make your trials.
All the best.

pink1

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 29 Jun 2021

Correction: Aug 2022. IMO, you may be able to travel abroad only after Aug 2022. But anyway, please make your trials. Sorry for the typo.
All the best.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jun 2021

Hi,

On my part, I had indeed used the rectified birth-time of 9:46:15 PM or 21:46:15 Hrs[b/], while casting your birth-chart and sharing my understanding. Given your note, I took the trouble to change the birth-time to 21:27(As per horoscope).

Based on limited information available in this thread, it looks like the original birth-time (As per horoscope) seems to match the overseas travel dates you've shared. So, not sure why you might have got the birth-time rectified and what was the basis (life time events used) for the same.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jun 2021

Hi,

On my part, I had indeed used the rectified birth-time of 9:46:15 PM or 21:46:15 Hrs, while casting your birth-chart and sharing my understanding. Given your note, I took the trouble to change the birth-time to 21:27(As per horoscope).

Based on limited information available in this thread, it looks like the original birth-time (As per horoscope) seems to match the overseas travel dates you've shared. So, not sure why you might have got the birth-time rectified and what was the basis (life time events used) for the same.

Sincerely...

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 01 Jul 2021

Hi pink1

thanks for the reply
"Correction: Aug 2022. IMO, you may be able to travel abroad only after Aug 2022. But anyway, please make your trials. Sorry for the typo.
All the best."

is it possible that the above is a typo too, as it may be August 2021, after August 2022 seems impossible as the current visa stamp expires in July 2022.

Now I am a bit confused and anxious....if that is the case then there may as well be no travel also as no stamp.

Can you please confirm if that is the case....

regards

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 01 Jul 2021

Hi Pem Sir,
Sir any thoughts on the inputs, I have given reply to your points.

regards
Sabarish

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Hi,

Since sharing my opinion earlier, I've had a chance to cast your wife's birth-chart. She is currently in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign (with Neecha-Banga) in Vrischika Rashi... conjunct depositor (7th & 12th lord) Mars/Kuja and (9th & 10th lord) Saturn/Shani-dev - Antara-Dasha is that of Rahu, placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign Land etc., until mid-November 2022.

In my humble opinion, I think she has a good chance to travel overseas (corroborating or supporting the possibility of traveling). Thereafter, the possibilities diminish.

In any case, I'd suggest (for the second time) that you exercise a bit of caution... for I'm inclined to think your experiences may not be very pleasant in a distant land.

Sincerely...

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 07 Aug 2021

Hi gurus,
Thanks for the reply was busy with my work.
Thanks sishya for your comment.

I have one last query, that has been troubling me.
You see my wife and me both are employed currently and have recently bought a house, for which we are also paying huge loan.

If I travel abroad as my company would want me to(my primary object to pay the huge loan)my wife will have to resign from her current job and travel with me.

Will she be able to get work there...no issues if we have to wait for sometime there...? I know it's a personal decision.. But just seeking guidance...

Since you have asked to be cautious, I am bit anxious 😰 now.

If anything unpleasant happens and have to return abruply then we may loose the support system and life will become hectic...stessfull

Do you see anything really bad happening like an unlucky event and we may have to return...

Forgive me...i am not sure how to explain my mental condition currently.

Please guide....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

Pretty much like everybody else, you have a Date with Destiny... something you cannot side-step. It is perhaps a fallacy to think otherwise.

As for my previous posts in this thread, I had indeed cautioned you - first time, when I had used what was shared as a rectified birth-time. Now, after a long time-gap I'm not quite sure what might have contributed to me making at that statement. After a relook and further scrutiny, the following is what is observed:
1. Your current age - you are almost 40 years old.
2. You are at the fag end of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha and midway through Rahu Antara - who may not be an out-and-out benefic. Next Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, who is conjunct Moon/Chandra in both Rashi D-1 and Navamsa D-9... but strongly placed in Dasamsa or D-10 (something I might have missed noting previously).
3. Your wife has started her Neecha or debilitated Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha.

Anyways, if I were to take the liberty... I'd suggest that you simply try to enjoy the journey, without thinking too much and/or getting anxious about it. By the way, I'm inclined to think by nature you are generally anxious (due to the close conjunction of Saturn/Shani-dev and Moon/Chandra) and whatever I've called out might have simply Fanned the simmering Fire.

Sincerely...

coolsabby7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by coolsabby7 » 26 Aug 2021

Hi sishya,

Thanks for looking into my query above.
Reading all the answers given by you. Also in the light of new information about the vIsa and policy, it is not exactly as we had hoped to live by(me, spouse & kid) specifically owing to the fact that my spouse will not be able to work there owing to hurdles of law of the land(she is also skeptical about leaving job and loose financial independence) not that I have left the option, just that I have stopped chasing and thinking to much about it, if it happens fine, if it does not also I am okay with it.
So I am a bit relaxed now(but I do have my moments/Days filled with anxiety, I fret at the idea of leaving my family behind if I have to travel) as you pointed out, I am an anxious person by nature.

Also since you said that i am at the end of my Jupiter Maha-dasha midway through Rahu, and the next Shani Dasha may or may not support on this part, also for my wife the favorable time is till Mid Nov 2022 thereafter chances diminishes.

Just want to know one thing if this travel does happen in near future, would this travel be a short one may be an year or less....??????????, not that i have an issue with it i am okay with it...that would help me plan adjustments to my family while i am away..

Thanks