USA settlement

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rdeepa
USA settlement

Post by rdeepa » 24 Apr 2021

Hello, I have recently moved to USA in a research field. before that i have finished my PhD in USA. My question is, is there any chance of foreign settlement for me, since I am planning to move my family here. Also, getting a gc is a difficult path and in research field it takes a lot of hard work, time with very less pay. Please someone help me to understand should I even consider going in this path. And when will I get a proper stable job in my field, which is neurology? My Details - 24th November 1984, morning 8:24 am, Kolkata, India.

rdeepa

Re: USA settlement

Post by rdeepa » 21 May 2021

Can anyone please help me with this query? Pem ji please?

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 May 2021

Hi,

You are running Sun dasha from September 2019 to September 2025. Sun in 12th is unfavorable and indicates some financial and health related hardships. But as per rasi tulya navamsa method, Sun is in 10th amsa or division. This indicates favorable outcomes. There is a possibility that present challenges might make way to better conditions.

At present Rahu antar-dasha is on from November 2020 to September 2021. Rahu is in 7th from Sun and indicates happiness from spouse. Rahu is in 4th amsa from Sun as per rasi tulya navamsa. This also indicates happiness from relatives.

Therefore, imho, you may move your family to US during this period.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jun 2021

Hi,

I'm in receipt of your request. It would help if you could please provide an update with regards to your stated plan of moving your family to USA (have they moved or yet to join you)... kindly share details of your family members, to corroborate or corelate and validate indications.

Sincerely...

rdeepa

Post by rdeepa » 07 Jun 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in receipt of your request. It would help if you could please provide
> an update with regards to your stated plan of moving your family to USA
> (have they moved or yet to join you)... kindly share details of your family
> members, to corroborate or corelate and validate indications.
>
> Sincerely... Thank you so much for replying. No they have not joined yet. Current travel ban and pandemic situation, they will join after few months. Family consists of husband and daughter. And husband is planning to move and transfer within the same company. But due to pandemic situation,all plans were stopped. Is there any other info you require. Thanks again

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Jun 2021

rdeepa wrote:
21 May 2021
Can anyone please help me with this query? Pem ji please?
Hello Rdeepa
Present time is not opportune, but after September 2021 there
are indications of settlement abroad, and obviously for family.
You continue your studies and work towards getting husband to
join and support you by him working; prospects looking good.
Pray daily to all the deities, especially, Lord Shiva, Lord Shani and Vishnu
to help you.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

rdeepa

Post by rdeepa » 16 Jun 2021

Thanks Pem ji for replying. I do pray everyday. Just hoping to join my family soon. God Bless you.