Canada studying and settlement

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ivankalyani
Canada studying and settlement

Post by Ivankalyani » 04 Oct 2020

Hello,
What are the chances of getting to study LLM and settle permanently in Canada.
DOB: 18-Aug-1972
Place: Srinagar Kashmir
Time: 4:02 pm
Please answer my learned friends,.
Thank you.

Ivankalyani

Re: Canada studying and settlement

Post by Ivankalyani » 13 Oct 2020

Hello,
Asking for a friend, please answer. Thank you.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for the query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is also placed along side creating a powerful Hamsa Yoga.
2. Mars/Kuja, the 5th (of Education) & 12th lord (of Foreign/Distant land) being placed in his Mitra or Friend's 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana (and higher education) in Simha Rashi, with a powerfully placed Sun/Ravi in his Swasthana. Both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra (representing the Royal Throne), ruled by Ketu.
3. Incidentally, the native is currently going through his Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha since later part of 2015. So, I'm forced to wonder what was the individual doing until now if the aspiration existed previously - although a year is left to conclude (would make sense to validate the concept of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya too).
4. Connection by way of strong conjunction of 5th & 12th lord Mars/Kuja, with 9th lord Sun/Ravi is a strong indication of fortune/destiny associated with Foregin/Distant land.
5. The one drawback though is the placement of Moon/Chandra (subsequent Maha-Dasha lord), the 8th lord of Pain/Suffering in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses in Vrischika Rashi.

Given the overwhelming foot-print of Ketu (directly or indirectly influencing various aspects) in the chart, it would only make sense to consider propitiating Ketu by offering Special Prayers to Lord Ganesha (faith/religion permitting) with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Please make sure to consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for early fulfillment of desire.

Sincerely...

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 17 Oct 2020

Hi Sishya,

Thank you so much for the reply.
I have conveyed your assessment to my friend.

A request: Can you please give some more clarity regarding point 5.

Looking forward to your reply

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 31 Oct 2020

Hi Shisya,
The native has Moon - 10 years (20-10-2021 to 20-10-2031)
Can you please let us know if the moon is strong or weak for this chart.
Moon in 8th house indicates a cheerful heart, a happy and a vigorous mind, obtains a good job or rise in status, gains money.
Kindly request you to reply if taking the risk of moving forward with Canada immigration is feasible .

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 01 Nov 2020

Moon is in the 12th house with neechabhanga. It is in the nakshtra of Mercury ruling the 10th house of profession while Mercury sits in the house of Moon and in its own nakshatra. These are good for going abroad.

The lord of the 4th house is Jupiter who is in his own house but retrograde and in a nakshatra interchange with Ketu. It is aspected by Venus. The bhava madhya of the 4th (Sripathy paddati) is Mercury which has been discussed already. The house is aspected by Mars and Ketu. These are also good for stay out of place of birth.

At the same time, Moon is the bhava madhya of the 6th house of roga, is the 8th lord and the lord of 22nd drekkana as well. Mercury is a badhaka and is the lord of the 64th navamsa also. Both Moon and Mercury occupy sarpa drekkanas. Moon receives aspects from Saturn, Mars and Ketu while Mercury is on the Rahu-Ketu axis and aspected by Saturn. The bhava madhya of the 12th bhava is Saturn. All these indicate a possibility of ill health and expenditures on health during the dasa of Moon since these are also the karakatwas of the 12th house. This reduces the possibility of going abroad.

Seen from the Moon, no benefic occupies a kendra from it. The 12th from Moon is unoccupied and unaspected. Its lord is in the 8th from Moon, in papakartari yoga and aspected by a retro Jupiter. The 4th lord from Moon is aspecting its own 4th house strengthening it. These again reduce the possibility of going abroad.

The arogyakaraka Sun in its own sign (though in Gandanta and in the 8th bhava) and Lagna occupied by its own lord and aspected by Venus indicate good bodily health but the placement and aspects on Moon indicate a weakness at the mental level and a deficiency in body fluids. As such which of these factors will rule is difficult to predict without understanding the behaviour of Moon in its antardasa periods during the dasas of other planets and the incidence of disease, if any.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Nov 2020

Hi,

As always, the senior and highly respected member TKC has articulated the situation very well. That said, I would very much appreciate any input with regards to the native's marital life, relationship with spouse, environment at home - purely for academic interest.

As for the aspiration of overseas travel/stay, I'm inclined to think the native will have a good chance of doing so in the later half of 2022 (Maha-Dasha of Moon/Chandra placed in the 12th house of Foreign/Distant land and Antara-Dasha of Mars/Kuja, the lord of (5th &) 12th house, placed in the 9th house of long-distance travel. He will also trigger Neecha-Banga... but is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu), only with the grace of Ketu, who seems to exercise a significant influence over various aspects of the native's life. Hence the suggestion to consider seeking help / guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for fulfillment of desire.

In my understanding, the best way to appease Ketu is to offer special prayers (faith and religious faith permitting) to the ruling deity Lord Ganesha, on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

PS: I think I've figured out #3 in my previous post.

Sincerely...

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 04 Nov 2020

Thank you TKC and Sishya for your valuable responses. It is very much appreciated.