please help!desperate career advice needed,10th lord deb.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
simran1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
please help!desperate career advice needed,10th lord deb.

Post by simran1 » 11 Jan 2011

Hello,

I have so far struggled lot with education in terms of sticking to one thing and got educated in different fields, have an engineering degree and went on to get two masters one in finance and one in accountancy ( about to finish). I have always felt that I lacked guidance and direction in career so far and was unable to make proper choices. Now , I am beginning to apply for jobs and very very nervous.

Someone, kindly help and throw some light on how my professional life would be ? Will I do good?

My lagna lord venus is debiliated in D1 and in D10 the tenth lord mars is debiliated is sixth house. what does this mean ?

please guide.
Last edited by simran1 on 02 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: please help!desperate career advice needed,10th lord deb

Post by astro123 » 11 Jan 2011

Hello Simran

The most important factor is 10th lord in Natal chart and this is more imp than 10th lord of d-10..The 10th lord in D-1 ,Saturn is exalted in the 6th house therby indicating a service oriented career ..It also gets the benefic aspect from Moon,so i dont see any great prblms in ur career..Venus Deb is not good since Venus is the lagna lord But Venus is in MT sign in d-10 so there could be ups and downs in other areas of life ..BUT there is an exchange btwn signs of mars and mercury and venus may behave as sitting in scorpio and not virgo...Shadbala wise also it is quite strong

The dasha scheme is also equally important to analyze things and u finished Venus mahadasha in 2006..Sun is the current Md lord until dec 2012..Sun is L4 and reasonably well placed

Career shud pick up once Saturn moves to libra in nov 11

thx
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

simran1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by simran1 » 12 Jan 2011

Hello astro !

Thank you for your time and help. I am a novice in the field of astrology but there are two more things that I am deeply curious to know and that disturb me often.

1. In my natal chart and almost all other divisional charts I notice that Jupiter is conjunct ketu and in the NAvamsha it is debilitated in the 12th house. Being the lord of 2nd and 11th in the navamsha and placed in Debilitaion conjunct ketu in 12th ( the house of losses ) will it have negatives on the my financial position ?
Also, they say that it is significator of husband in navamsha so does deb. venus in D1 coupled with deb. jupiter in D9 pose marital problem for me ?

2. In my chart the moon is placed in the 12th house and in navamsha and dashamsha it is lord of 6th placed in the 5th and close to sun in both situations. What does this imply? Can you kindly throw some light on how my moon dasha would be. Is my moon weak ?

Would greatly appreciate if you can clear the mentioned doubts.

Thank you !

simran1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

astro123 wrote:Hello Simran

The most important factor is 10th lord in Natal chart and this is more imp than 10th lord of d-10..The 10th lord in D-1 ,Saturn is exalted in the 6th house therby indicating a service oriented career ..It also gets the benefic aspect from Moon,so i dont see any great prblms in ur career..Venus Deb is not good since Venus is the lagna lord But Venus is in MT sign in d-10 so there could be ups and downs in other areas of life ..BUT there is an exchange btwn signs of mars and mercury and venus may behave as sitting in scorpio and not virgo...Shadbala wise also it is quite strong

The dasha scheme is also equally important to analyze things and u finished Venus mahadasha in 2006..Sun is the current Md lord until dec 2012..Sun is L4 and reasonably well placed

Career shud pick up once Saturn moves to libra in nov 11

thx

Hello astro !

Thank you for your time and help. I am a novice in the field of astrology but there are two more things that I am deeply curious to know and that disturb me often.

1. In my natal chart and almost all other divisional charts I notice that Jupiter is conjunct ketu and in the NAvamsha it is debilitated in the 12th house. Being the lord of 2nd and 11th in the navamsha and placed in Debilitaion conjunct ketu in 12th ( the house of losses ) will it have negatives on the my financial position ?
Also, they say that it is significator of husband in navamsha so does deb. venus in D1 coupled with deb. jupiter in D9 pose marital problem for me ?

2. In my chart the moon is placed in the 12th house and in navamsha and dashamsha it is lord of 6th placed in the 5th and close to sun in both situations. What does this imply? Can you kindly throw some light on how my moon dasha would be. Is my moon weak ?

Thank you !

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 12 Jan 2011

Hello astro !

Thank you ![/quote]

Hello Simran

I am myself a novice and a beginner and by no means an expert at astrology..

Yes ur right that Jup/Ketu conj repeats itself in d-1 ,d-9 and d-10..Ketu is also involved in a graha yuddha with Jupiter and Jup has actually lost the war ..Such a close conjunction also makes jupiter afflicted..Jup conj with Ketu and Rahu is not considered good ..the good thing is Ketu dasha is over and Jupiter MD starts only 2047..How have Jupiter and Ketu bhuktis been in ur past life..Would appreciate feedback on that

Venus is also deb but there is an exchange btwn Virgo and Scorpio and so sometimes Venus might behave as if it is in Scorpio in the sense it could give good results after initial struggle or good results followed by struggle

Moon is weak by placement in the 12th house but is well placed in a trine in d-9 and d-10...It gets an aspect from exalted Saturn and Mars ..I would consider it as Medium strength..Moon Md shud be reasonably good ..Saturn transit to libra this nov will also help you
Last edited by astro123 on 12 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

simran1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Hello again !

was too young too remember anything about ketu Md, but during jupiter periods, one time my father met with life threatening accident...they were very testing times for the family and in more recent period of jupiter also the family went through very trying times, overall enormously emotionally stressful.

thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Jan 2011

Dear Simran,

You should consider debilitated planets weak. Debilitated Venus would affect your health, finances and accumulating assets.

Happy New year
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.