Need Career Advice

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hardik468910
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Need Career Advice

Post by Hardik468910 » 18 Nov 2023

Hello and Namaste !
I am an engineering student who is very much intrigued in Astrology which was introduced to me through my curiosity in Astronomy.

Currently as my Shani Mahadasha is active, Life has been slow and Monotonous.

Would appreciate any insights on my Birth Chart/ Vedic Kundli especially for my career ahead.

PS- I am not getting the right opportunities I deserve, maybe if there is some remedy or practice which would rectify this.

Following are the details;
DOB- 14/02/2002 Time- 16.45 IST Birth Place- Dahod,Gujarat

Any Insights and Help especially in Career and Social Life Domain is much appreciated.

Thanks Again!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need Career Advice

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2023

Hi,

You indeed seem to be in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha (well placed in a friendly house) and Antara of Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra (placed uncomfortably in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana).

Incidentally, you also seem to be in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. It will peak in a few months from now.

On the sidelines, I observe some afflictions in your birth-chart. So, I'm forced to wonder about you academic performance/record. Kindly provide some insight and help set the context, before we dwell deeper into your career prospects.

Sincerely...

Hardik468910
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hardik468910 » 23 Nov 2023

Ok so the academic performance- I would say I am an above average student with all modesty.
Great in Mathematics and aptitude especially.
Never failed in any subject/exam and scored good marks that too by studying for a short period[ Engineering does that to a person LoL]

I am Considering Government exams for civil and banking services once I graduate.

About the afflictions you mentioned, Could you please eloborate on that. What are the afflictions that I should know of.
I have some questions if you could answer,

Like which planet is beneficial for me and the malefic planets ?
Which domain should I Work in which will be supported by my planets placement?
Conjunction of 3 planets in 8th house, Is that a problem in my chart?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 24 Nov 2023

Hardik468910,
You are in unfavorable maha dasa of Saturn and sub period of Moon placed in the house of Saturn. You can face some challenges and to parents health.
-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

PrizeJeweler3499
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PrizeJeweler3499 » 15 Mar 2024

hello
i need a career advice
i have been trying for government exams and failing continuously. with fear i stopped giving the exams. now i am trying for private jobs for which i do not have positive responses from the companies.
12/09/1995
16:06 pm
guntur
how to proceed with my job search.