Career in Civil Services

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
FiveNine
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Career in Civil Services

Post by FiveNine » 09 Nov 2023

Hello Everyone,
I have done my B.Tech in 2009. In 2009 i got campus placement in September 2009. In October 2014 i had resigned from the job. From 2014 to 2020 i remained jobless. In September 2020 i again got a govenment job.

But I am preparing for administrative services but not able to clear exams till now.

Just wanted to understand my chart and wanted to know when good times would come

My details are

Male
Dob--07/09/1985 (seven September 1985)
Tob-- 21:07 hours
Pob-- Etawah, Uttarpradesh, India

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career in Civil Services

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2023

Hi,

Given birth-details seem to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Aries/Mesha Rashi (as per my setting) and current Maha-Dasha is that of 9th & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, who is Vakra or Retrograde... more importantly he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation both in Rashi or D-1 and Dasamsa or D-10. The period started from around January 2011 and will last until January 2027. Incidentally, both Rahu and Jupiter/Guru-dev seem to have below par Vimsopaka Bala.

During October 2014, you were in the midst of Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara. He is placed in the 7th house of Libra/Tula Rashi, which happens to be his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru-dev. Further, he is conjunct Ketu.

You seem to have landed a Government job in September 2020, when you were in the midst of Venus/Shukra Antara... technically a Rajayoga period.

Current Antara is that of Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja. He is closely conjunct Mercury/Budha, who is not really a benefic and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Hopefully, this explains your experience...

On a separate note, I would very much appreciate if you could kindly let me know your marital status, purely for academic purpose.

Sincerely...