Please advice

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
verma071
Contributor
Contributor
Please advice

Post by verma071 » 16 Oct 2023

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for some advice. I am doing job for quite a while but not seeing any growth. I am still renting. I am planning to start a Home improvement contractor business. I have a client who is looking to do addition to his house and the project will start Jan-Feb 2024. My wife will take care of the business and I will work behind/ front the scene both. I have few questions:
I am not sure if this business should be a partnership or should I register on my name only as per our birth chart?
Is this a good time to start this business and is this business going to be successful?
My DOB
OCT 2,1971
Time: 7:30am
Amritsar, Punjab

My Wife:
Feb. 28,1979
Time: 3:20pm
Bhatinda, Punjab
Thank you.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please advice

Post by Sishya » 16 Oct 2023

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast birth-charts and review them in the context of your query. Below are a few relevant note for your consideration:
Your birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Virgo/Kanya Rashi, alongside Lagna Lord & 10th Mercury/Budha, 2nd & 9th lord Venus/Shukra and 12th lord Sun/Ravi. For the record, low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika are lurking around as well.
2. Virgo/Kanya Rashi happens to be Mercury/Budha's Swasthana/Uccha-sthana or sign of exaltation and Moola-Trikona. So, this is be a good placement. But then, he he shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.
3. Virgo/Kanya Rashi happens to be Venus/Shukra's Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. He shows up in the 12th house of Leo/Simha in Navamsa or D-9.
4. You are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and Antara of Venus/Shukra. Their conjunction alongside Udaya Lagna has created a Raja/Dhana Yoga. The same has perhaps been diluted by their dispositions - not to mention the association with the 12th lord.
5. Incidentally, Gemini/Mithuna Rashi is caught between two strong Krura/malefic Grahas Saturn/Shani-dev on one side and Ketu on the other, creating a strong Papakartari Yoga.
6. Jupiter/Guru-dev, the 4th (& 7th) lord Mars/Kuja is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Pro-active initiatives. Incidentally, he also seems to be placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Although Karaka Mars/Kuja is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation, he is not a benefic for the birth-chart and more importantly he seems to have just gotten out of a fierce altercation with his sworn enemy Rahu.
7. To make matters a bit more interesting, you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra and Rahu participate in Sukshma Parivarthan at Nakshatra level and Moon/Chandra has a significant footprint and indelible influence.
All said and done, I'm inclined to think you are better off being in service, than starting your own business...

Your wife's birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Cancer/Karkataka Rashi, with Vakra or Retrograde Jupiter/Guru-dev being placed alongside. He participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra, who is placed in the 9th house of Pices/Meera Rashi. This technically creates a good Dhana/Raja Yoga... is tainted by the presence or involvement of 3rd & 12th lord Mercury/Budha, placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation - not to mention placement of Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees (as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvatha Chintamani).
2. She is currently in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha (a Badhakaraka), placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (calls for validation of the concept of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya) and Antara of Jupiter/Guru-dev. The mutual aspect of this combination is creating a Raja Yoga period. But then, she has just started her Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, perhaps diluting the positive time-period.
3. Personally, I don't like Sun/Ravi and Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja being placed in the 8th house, along with Ketu and them being in mutual aspect with Rahu and Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 2nd house. Incidentally almost all planets/Grahas seem to be active in the current period...so, a combination of good and not so good. In general and by nature, she probably alternates between temperaments.
All said and done, she may not have a flair or inclination for running/being associate with business...

PS: For the records, Sun/Ravi in both birth-charts has below par Vimsopaka Bala. Also, bear with me for any typos or grammatical errors.

Sincerely...

FiveNine
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by FiveNine » 08 Nov 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am unable to create new topic from my side.. so I am posting my query from here

I have done B.tech in 2009. I got campus placement in 2009 in a PSU. from September 2009 to October 2014 I had worked there. In 2014 I had resigned from that job to prepare for civil services.

In 2020 I had got another job but not able to clear civil services.

I am preparing for administrative services but not able to clear exams till now which further aggravated mental stress

Just wanted to understand my chart and wanted to know when good times would come

My details are

Male
Dob--07/09/1985 (seven September 1985)
Tob-- 21:07 hours
Pob-- Etawah, Uttarpradesh, India

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 19 Nov 2023

Hello Sishya,

Thank you for your response. I have few things to say.
I am not planning to leave my job. I am starting this business and my wife will be hired as an independent consultant on this to manage it. She will manage day to day activities. The construction work will be done by the independent sub-contractors and our responsibilities involve managing those contractors, ordering material, talking to govt officials etc.
I understand you have concerns but I would like to try once. I am thinking to register my company name "Verma construction LLC". Could you please advice me about the good day and time to apply for registration? I am based in USA.
Thx,

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 19 Nov 2023

One more thing. Under my company's name, we will sign contract with the owner and subcontractors. what I have heard about work related to planet mercury, contract negotiation comes under Mercury and I am running Major mercury period.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Nov 2023

091190 / Verma 071,
my best wishes are you.

-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 23 Nov 2023

Hello Sishya,
Could you please have a look ine more time and advice me further?
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Nov 2023

Hi,
verma071 wrote:
19 Nov 2023
I understand you have concerns but I would like to try once. I am thinking to register my company name "Verma construction LLC". Could you please advice me about the good day and time to apply for registration? I am based in USA.
I have no concerns whatsoever. You (like rest of us) are being driven by your Destiny/Karma. If you are inclined to give it a shot by trying... please go ahead with an open mind and do your best. Just try to be a bit cautious along the way. It doesn't make much sense to sign-up more than what you can realistically handle.

Kindly seek help and guidance from other knowledgeable folk for choice of Muhurta (an auspicious date and time).

Sincerely...