Re: struggling for changing job/ career prediction

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Miracles
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: struggling for changing job/ career prediction

Post by Miracles » 29 Dec 2022

Hi Everybody,

I am a new member here.

I am really struggling with my career. I am trying to shift to new company from pat 6 months, and unable to find one.
I am able to clear interview rounds, but in the last minute they are holding the position for some or other reasons, and closing/ freezing the position and recruiting someone else, and I am currently working in a software field.

I have more than 6 years of experience in software field, working for less pay, I am not at all satisfied with my work and pay. from past few years (may be from 2017) I am in depression, looks like I have bipolar disorder, I am not taking any medication though.

But from mid 2020 My anxiety, depression everything getting reduced. So can you people please predict about my career, when can I get new job, will I be rich in future, or I have to struggle whole life financially ?

Please find my birth details below:
I was Born on May 1st 1996, at 4:30 PM/ 16:30 (approximate time), in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

I hope will get some positive feedback from you :)

Thanks in advance :D :D