CARRER ANALYSIS

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sagittarius369
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
CARRER ANALYSIS

Post by Sagittarius369 » 16 Jul 2022

Dear memebers of the forum,
Name: Dhanus
Date: 22-03-1998
Time: 09:20 AM
PLACE: COIMBATORE (North), TAMIL NADU, INDIA

1. i am a current master's student in food engineering in an university abroad. I did my graduation in Food engineering too in 2020 and got up a job offer in indsutry for R&D role the same time.
2.I joined on January 2, 2020 and quit the job in 20 days due to severe depression and academic pressure.
3. i am basically still a fresher and will end my masters in december 2022. I have some important decisions to make regarding my career. I am given the opportunity to continue my doctoral research in the same university with a good pay.
4. I don't have the passion and desire to be a professor and want to end up in the industry,especially in R&D section and settle early in life. However the decision required to make if i will continue doing my doctoroate (and be a professor) else end-up inindustry and do my dream job.
5.Even if i want to do my doctorate, i don't want to continue in the current university due to issues with colleagues and i feel stagnant here. I want to move out of here and want to go Canada/USA/Europe. I want someone to look into my chart (divisonal too) and help me show the direction to my career- doctorate/industry & MNCs. I am completely lost and need to make decsiisons very soon as applications for doctorate will be open very soon in 2-3 months and if i choose to go to industry- i need to prepare for few exams and look for connections/vacancies.

I am really forward for some guidance, because my parents tried reaching many astrologers and none gave a clear cut answer and gave answers just looking at the D-1 chart. With my current Moon-Saturn dasa, it is tearing me mentally and already suffering with severe depression again. The agony of indecisive career is bothering again.

lOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR ANSWERS. IF YOU REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL DETAILS, FEEL FREE TO REACH ME.

Thank you in advance. Good day to anyone reading this!