when is the breakthrough?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mag
Contributor
Contributor
when is the breakthrough?

Post by mag » 26 Feb 2022

Hello respected people,
My brother is looking for a job change for a long time and there is no breakthrough. When will he find a new job?

His details:
28th February 1976
4:05 p.m. at Sattur

Thank you,

best regards,
Mag

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without - Buddha

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: when is the breakthrough?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Mar 2022

Dear mag
PLz specify the details of Sattur?
Where is it and any nearby big city?
God bless you
Neeraj

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 02 Apr 2022

Sorry I forgot to mention it is a place in TamilNadu. Please find the coordinates of Sattur 9.3580° N, 77.9156° E

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Apr 2022

Mag,
Asc sign - Cancer. He is in difficult maha dasa of Saturn placed on the ascendant represents self and sub period of Venus in 7th house. His current time looks challenging for his job and could face obstacles. He has to work with patience. Current time could bring some travel and change of location.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mag,
what is his line of profession and education.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 02 Apr 2022

Dear Mr. Sujit,

Thank you for the reply. Is the location change related to job?

He did B.A.B.L in Chennai and came to Germany during September 2001 to do Masters in European studies (related with European politics and relations). In 2007 he completed studies .From December 2007 he is working in Indian Embassy (at Berlin) as a local employee in culture related field. Since 2011 he is looking for a Job. As he has not found a job, he did LLM from 2019 to 2020 (Intl. Human Rights and Humanitarian Law). He is interested in getting into UN.

When will he find a job of his liking and interest?

best regards,
Mag

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

mag,
Thanks for the details. Change of place could be due to vacation or change of residence. It could be temporary.

it is difficult to predict when he will find a job of his liking as it requires more time, study and dedication...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Apr 2022

Since Navmansha is Libra [ Venus] so Dwadshottari Dasha is applicable . Moon-Moon -Jupiter will start after 24th August 2022. Jupiter is very well placed in 10th house[ Vargottama] and making Gajkeshri Yoga with Lagna lord , will fetch him a very good job[ Advisor, consultant etc]

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Apr 2022

Hi,

Jupiter/Guru though is placed in deep Gandanta degrees in Mesha Rashi (Karma-Sthana) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... who himself is placed in Mesha Rashi. In Navamsa or D-9, Vargottama Jupiter/Guru is conjunct Rahu. So, I hope you'll understand if I'm being skeptic here.

Further, presence of Karma-Karaka Mars/Kuja in the 11th house of Badhaka-Sthana and Badha-Karaka Venus/Shukra warranting validation of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya (along with Mercury/Budha, who seems to be placed close to Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees) in Kalathra-Sthana, Rashi Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra and Saturn/Shani-dev, current transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across natal placement of Moon/Chandra and the peak of Sade-Sathi and his eventual transit to the 8th house or Randra-Sthana seem to bother me. Purely for academic interest, I'd like to know and would appreciate any input/information with regards to the native's personal/domestic/marital life and spousal relationship.

As always, I hope my understanding is wrong and my concerns are ill-placed. So, please feel free to ignore any part or the entire post that is not to your taste/liking.

Sincerely...

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 03 Apr 2022

Dear Mag,

The native's horoscope reflects fruitful job potential in this month, the next and even in June 2022. I forsee more intense job potential between 21st of April and (even moreso especially between 5th -) 9th May 2022. That's provided the native is making effective efforts in this regard.

The native seems sincere and intense, profound thinker, stubborn but straightforward in communications, religious, helpful, knowledgeable hence his chosen career is okay - in welfare, philanthropic, healing, caring, medical, preaching, cultural, feeding, housing, nourishment related professions. The native may do well being self-employed and in business too.

Hope this is useful.
Thanks and regards,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 04 Apr 2022

Thank you ADC, ProfessorPyareLal and Sishya. I will keep you informed when he gets a job.

@ProfessorPyareLal: what kind of business he can do?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Apr 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
03 Apr 2022
Purely for academic interest, I'd like to know and would appreciate any input/information with regards to the native's personal/domestic/marital life and spousal relationship.
I would very much appreciate if you could kindly comment and provide feedback on this aspect.

Sincerely...

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 05 Apr 2022

Hello Sishya,

Please check your messages, I answered you in detail.

best regards,
Mag

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Apr 2022

Hi,

Thanks! I've looked up your message and responded to it.

Sincerely...

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 07 Apr 2022

Dear Sisya,

Please advise me on my career as I may be terminated in June due to lay-off if I am unlucky.

26-10-1991
11:05pm
Hyderabad