Problems at work - please advise

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gujjugirl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Problems at work - please advise

Post by gujjugirl » 21 Feb 2022

I have been having a number of problems recently at work (probably starting from Nov 2021 and still going on). Basically I am not happy with my current job, quite frustrated by some of the politics, and trying to look for a new job at the moment. Is there some astrological significance to these problems, stress and overall frustration? Also, will I be able to find a good job some time this year? I am looking for one since January of this year so hoping to find something in my field at a company that will value my experience and expertise.

Some information about my life:
1) I was born in Montreal. I graduated with a Bachelor's in Computer Science in 1999.
2) I worked in software development in Canada until Sept 2015, when I moved to Detroit, USA for another software job.
3) I am still at the same company since I moved to US in Sept 2015.

Here are my birth details:
1) Date: Feb 3, 1980
2) Time: 14:20
3) Place: Montreal, Canada (45° N, 73° W)
4) Rashi: Simha (Leo)
5) Lagna: Mithuna (Gemini)
6) Currently running Rahu Mahadasa

Let me know if you need more details.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Problems at work - please advise

Post by Sujit » 26 Feb 2022

Your birth details are similiar to another member- mamtap.
check below link
viewtopic.php?f=22&p=299352#p299352
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

gujjugirl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Problems at work - please advise

Post by gujjugirl » 03 Mar 2022

Hello,

Yes, I am the same person. I had not used/logged into my old user account for quite a long time, and forgot the password associated with it. Unfortunately, I no longer use/own the email address associated with that account, so was not able to reset the password. This is why I had to create a new user name (with my current email address) so that I would be able to post this question onto the forum - and this was before I could remember the password for my old account (I tried a number of times over the last couple of weeks with passwords I have used over the last couple of years). I only recently remembered the password for that account - it is one that I used a really long time ago, and no longer use because of weak password strength.