Result of my Karma always goes to someone else, always!

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
UndefeatedWarrior
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Result of my Karma always goes to someone else, always!

Post by UndefeatedWarrior » 26 Jun 2021

Dear Astrologers,

I have a very specific question regarding my work life, putting it below seeking your kind help.

1. Almost always, I don't get an appreciation for the hard work I do, instead, someone else just capitalizes on that.
2. What should I expect from the upcoming - Budh Mahadasha -> Mars Antardasha in terms of career?

My birth details are as follows:
---------------------------------------
Date and Time: 29 Nov 1987, 10:48 AM
Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
---------------------------------------

Some background which might help
-----------------------------------------------
- There was a rough period of no job at all from early 2011 to July 2017 (was preparing for my masters too but nothing happened)
- I have done my engineering but my job is in marketing
- Interesting to note that, after July 2017, I have been working in a very famous top company (HQ in Beijing), but I still have to struggle for designation, but money is good
- Almost when the Budh -> Moon period started, I moved back home and doing Work from Home
- I became someone who keeps "Brihad Parashara Hora Shastra" on the desk and reads from almost a non-believer of astrology

I have been trying to find the answer to the above question for a very long time but couldn't find anything concrete or say logical.
Hence coming back to the place where I started initially, do throw some light if possible with the knowledge you possess.

Om Namah Sivay!

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Result of my Karma always goes to someone else, always!

Post by KMD » 11 Jul 2021

Hi,

1) Mercury as 9th lord in 10th which is also a friend's sign is good. Also, Mercury is strong being in own navamsa. However, Mercury is with a natural malefic Mars and flanked on both sides ( papa Kartari) by natural malefic planets Saturn and Ketu. These indicate your success as well as troubles in Mercury dasha so far.

2) Mars in 10th from ascendant and kendra from lord of dasha augur well for career during Mars antar-dasha in Mercury dasha. However, Mars (and 10th house) being affected papa-kartari indicate that challenges also continue.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Jul 2021

UndefeatedWarrior !
do you have any disability.
What changes have you faced in your job and profile in past months.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 14 Jul 2021

Hello,

sorry to post here but it seems that there are no more moderators here. I have not a been able to post a new topic here though I can reply to post. I do not seem to have any tech support here. Can anyone let me know how to fix this issue?

Thanks1

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 18 Jul 2021

KMD wrote: > 2) Mars in 10th from ascendant and kendra from lord of dasha augur well for career during Mars antar-dasha in Mercury dasha. However, Mars (and 10th house) being affected papa-kartari indicate that challenges also continue.

Interesting observation.

Adding to the above, I would want to say, 10th Lord (karma sthana) Ve is at 12 (viraya sthana - losses. This could also be a reason for the struggles you face.

BPHS says for the above - "will be worried inspite of being skilled".

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Jul 2021

Hi,

A cursory look at the birth-chart indicates the native has started the 1st phase of Sade-Sathi... or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. That by itself will probably explain part of the experience and any associated stress/anxiety.

Apart from that, there are other inherent contributors... current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha is Chara Atmakaraka (Dasha or period of which is invariably challenging), he is placed in a cusp/sandhi at the edge of Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru, who is not really a benefic for the chart. To make matters worse, Mercury/Budha seems caught between Kroora Graha in a strong Papakartari Yoga.

On the sidelines, Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - something that is not preferred.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Jul 2021

Oh! By the way, Mercury/Budha is the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses in Dasamsa chart or D-10.

Sincerely...