Starting job after a break

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hillrom
Starting job after a break

Post by Hillrom » 14 Jun 2021

Here are my details

Dob 06 dec 1984
Time 04.05 am
Place Gulbarga

I got married in feb 2015, moved to foreign country by end of oct 2018 and have been staying there since with husband and daughter. I left my job sometime after marriage to be involved in family life. Now I am thinking of taking up job again in this country.

Please advise as to whether it will be beneficial for me to take up job and when can I find one?

Thanks in advance.

Hillrom

Re: Starting job after a break

Post by Hillrom » 28 Jun 2021

It would be great if someone could analyse and respond to my above question. Thanks.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 03 Jul 2021

Hi,

You are now running Saturn antardasha in Rahu mahadasha from August 2020 to June 2023. Overall, this sub-period indicates auspiciousness and prosperity. Therefore it is a good time to take up a job now. Good position and decent earnings are predicted. You may also take necessary precautions (like proper diet, etc.) to ensure good health during this time.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Jul 2021

Your asc sign is Libra with antar dasa of exalted Saturn. This is favorable to take up learning new things, courses.
maha dasa lord is rahu is in 8th is likely to bring some hurdles.
You can consider looking for job opportunities.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Hi,

Kindly bear with me, for I'm skeptical of your chances of landing a decent job in the immediate short-term.

Sincerely...

Hillrom

Post by Hillrom » 18 Jul 2021

Thank you Sujit and KMD ji.

Sishya ji, when do you think will I get a job? And when can I start searching?