Career problem kindly help. Will he ever earn job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
Career problem kindly help. Will he ever earn job

Post by Gargi13 » 08 Jun 2021

My husband is going through too much mental pressure as he was preparing for banking exam since 2015 till 2019
My husband and I have met during our college days. We finished our btech in 2011. I am a computer engg and my husband is electrical engg. We got married in in year 26/03/2013. Our marriage was love marriage. We tried to prepare for our respective subjects for jobs in our btech fields but didn’t find any way forward. Then after 2015 we started preparing for banking exams.we tried quite hard but couldn’t get through from a very Minute difference. We had cleared exam in 2017 but couldnot get in to the merit list. But In year 2018 I cleared bank job exam for officer scale 1 and joined the bank on 19/08/2019. My husband too appeared for same exam this year also as it was his last chance but he couldn’t make to final list. In 2019 it was his last change since age limit is up to 30years and now he is no more eligible for banking exam. I have suggested him to prepare for state services exam which includes fields like excise inspector allied services etc and few other posts like tehsildar, sub district magistrate.
He is filled with so much of negativity these days that he isn’t able to concentrate on anything. Kindly show me a path to motive him and also suggest if these professional lines are good for him or not. He is broken and demotivated please help us. This covid period has further demotivated him as he now isn’t able to concentrate in studies anymore

Please guide us... if this directions will enlighten his path or not and if not what should he do.
Does he have a job,as he hasn’t done any job or business till date. What is his professional future

Even after crossing so many hurdles together we find ourself in same place. I cannot see him so much shattered so tried to find my answers on lova forum

His horoscopes details are
Ishan Katoch
Dob 27/08/1989
Time 9:54 pm or 21:54
Place Jaisinghpur district Kangra Himachal Pradesh
Pin code 176086
31.8996° N, 76.5979° E
zodiac: Gemini

Mine details are:
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India

Thanks and regards
Gargi thakur

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career problem kindly help. Will he ever earn job

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Sep 2021

Dear Gargi
I analysed your charts and feel a change of 1 min in both of you.
TOB 8:39 am for you suits better your life events and TOB of 21:55 pm for Ishan seems more related.
Plz share whether Ishan was never on job after 2013 or there were some intermittent jobs in between?
God bless you
Neeraj