Career stress

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
areve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Career stress

Post by areve » 06 Jun 2021

Hello respected astrologers, I hope you are well and safe.
I am bit worried about my career. I am electronic and telecom engineering student (batch 2016-2020) but my graduation is incomplete due to covid-19 and might not complete till December of this year. Due to this all plans were raptured. I am very confused what to do and what might suit best for me.
Due to harsh situation and no cash flow i temporary became freelancer graphics designer (for clothing industry) but unfortunately i had no luck there too.
I also wanted to move abroad for higher studies but due to unrealiable situations i am scared to take any step.
I wanted to pursue my career as research scientist.
So i kindly request you to help me give a better view of my problem.
Shall i stay here and study for MTECH/ME or job of any sort?
Thank you so much for your precious time.
6.02 am
Pali rajasthan india
Male.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career stress

Post by Sishya » 09 Jun 2021

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (since January 2016). The good lord rules the 3rd and 12th houses in your birth-chart. So, he is not really a benefic. To make matters worse, he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Makara Rashi, along with Udaya Lagna in the 1st house.

Previously (from 1998 to 2016), you went through Rahu Maha-Dasha, the Atmakaraka for the chart... he is uncomfortably placed in the 9th house of Bhagya/Dharma-Sthana, along with Retrograde/Vakra Mars/Kuja, who is also uncomfortably placed. To make matters worse, Rahu is in Parivarthana Yoga at the Nakshatra level with 8th lord of Randra-Sthana and bitter enemy Sun/Ravi. So, I think you've had your fair share of challenges.

Further, I'm inclined to think CoVID-19 is only incidental - ideally, you should have completed your Engineering (Bachelors') studies, before the onset of CoVID-19. So, please let me/us know how you've fared in your studies otherwise.

Sincerely...

areve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by areve » 09 Jun 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are currently in the midst of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (since January
> 2016). The good lord rules the 3rd and 12th houses in your birth-chart. So,
> he is not really a benefic. To make matters worse, he is placed in his
> Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Makara Rashi, along with Udaya
> Lagna in the 1st house.
>
> Previously (from 1998 to 2016), you went through Rahu Maha-Dasha, the
> Atmakaraka for the chart... he is uncomfortably placed in the 9th house of
> Bhagya/Dharma-Sthana, along with Retrograde/Vakra Mars/Kuja, who is also
> uncomfortably placed. To make matters worse, Rahu is in Parivarthana Yoga
> at the Nakshatra level with 8th lord of Randra-Sthana and bitter enemy
> Sun/Ravi. So, I think you've had your fair share of challenges.
>
> Further, I'm inclined to think CoVID-19 is only incidental - ideally, you
> should have completed your Engineering (Bachelors') studies, before the
> onset of CoVID-19. So, please let me/us know how you've fared in your
> studies otherwise.
>
> Sincerely...
Hello, Thank you so much for your response.
It is true that my life till date is full of ups and downs(usually down) and everything a person faces till the age of 24 had been a night mare, education i failed god knows how many times. Family and friends they tend to have a bad attitude towards me so i end up in isolation. Now job, I tried to sign for a job but they want a degree. Side hustle, my freelancer account was suspended many times for no reasons.
You asked about my education, well i failed many times. Sometimes i simply forget what i have learned. And could not able to write anything. And as soon as paper got over i remember everything. It's like an illusion, like someone is stopping me to write. And there was a time where i underestimate the subject and studied less then usual. I aslo remember that sometimes i faded into dream during exams and completely forget the reality that i was giving a paper. That happened a lot. I am thought an average student (may be below average) but never been able to score good or relative to effort that i put into my work.
I am was very frustrated with this, done lots of puja, remedies. Some helped me as i was able to pass some of my exams (some results due and some paper havnt been organized by the university).
Now major concern is job and rest 40-50 years of my life. I DONT know what to do. And even if i wanted to do something, it seems like building castle in air.
Anyways, thank you for listening.

areve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by areve » 12 Jun 2021

Hello, thanks for responding. Yes, tons of things do happend with me that resulted this problem. Some of them goes like this,
1) i was always seems to be in illusion. I studied alot but it was not sufficient for the exam. It felt that something is deliberately stopping me to do. It is so hard to expain but is true.
2) my efforts were vane as i was unable to Remember things during exams but completely understand concepts.
3) during exams, i sometimes drift away in day dreaming or something.
4) cant able to focus during studies
5) have tough time attending school/college (although i do present in school but it seems so off that i just wanted to leave) p
6) bad experience with teachers.
They were the major reason that affected my education.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Jun 2021

Hi,

Please do not feel disheartened. My note seeking your input was not really an attempt to criticize, condemn or point out any deficiencies. Instead, it was merely to point out how the Maha-Dashas might have played a nasty role, while impacting your life and/or studies.

Quite frankly, I'm not surprised with whatever you've shared. And, your performance thus far may not be a true/complete reflection of your abilities. On my part, I'm inclined to think that it is a reflection of Karma unfolding in your life.

All said and done, Jupiter/Guru being placed alongside Udaya Lagna is still a consolation (aspecting critical houses) - although he may not really be a true benefic for the chart, he should still help you clear the outstanding papers...in spite of being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation.

Further, Rahu being placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana is not really helping you. In other words, you are not really a lucky chap. So, please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either with this forum or elsewhere) for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, kindly consider offering special prayers a noble Guru of your choice (like Guru Raghavendra Swamy, Shirdi Sai Baba, Guru Nanak etc.) on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It would also help if you were to chant the following Guru Mantra 108 times daily.

Devanan-cha Rushinan-cha Guru Kanchanam Sannibhabham
Buddhi Bootam Trilokesam, Tam Navami Bruhasptimam

Sincerely..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Jun 2021

Hi,

If it's any consolation to you, I'm sure those who have experienced the malefic effect of Rahu and Neecha or debilitated Jupiter/Guru- more so during their Maha-Dasha will vouch for and relate to your experiences.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 20 Jun 2021

Hello areve
Things are not looking good at present. but after december 2023
there will be better opportunities.
Until then, continue in mechanical engineering at home as going abroad
at present for studies is not conducive.

The lord of 4H of education although well placed, is eclipsed by Rahu causing
obstacles. Strengthen Mars by religious means if you believe and calm Rahu too.

You are going through Jupiter/Mercury at present. Jupiter is not helpful in poor shape.
Mercury gives the inclination to do engineering propelled by Mars.

Plod along patiently till the above opportune time comes.
Hope this helps you.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 21 Jun 2021

Things will change from October of this year. You will go abroad and pursue higher studies. Doing higher studies is good for you.
Higher chances to go abroad from October this year to July 2022.
Wear red coral to your right hand ring finger on a Tuesday after puja.
Visit Lord Siva temple every Thursday and do abhishekam. You will see tremendous changes.

areve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by areve » 26 Jun 2021

Thank you so much for your reply... I am very thankful and helps me alot in this journey called life.
I have one last thing to ask, is it feasible for me to have a job(part-time) as graphics designer? If so, when is time when i can have some income from this(i am asking this as i need a basic source of income and i dont have any)
Thank you so much! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Stay safe..

areve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by areve » 31 Jul 2022

Hello respected astrologers! I am posting an update regarding my situation.
it's been a year since i posted this query and since then as pointed above i studied (and studying) CAD and machine drawing, along with web design.
I have applied for jobs and internship for some financial freedom but no luck yet. So i don't have a basic income source and i am loosing hope as no matter what i try it is not good enough.
I am a bit worried about this as i am not sure how things will go in my career and i often feel bad about myself because of this.
As suggested, after consulting my local temple priest. He suggested doing pujas and hawans for planetary positions(Ganapati hawan, Shiv Jaldhara, sweet offerings to Maa Bhunaeshwari, Puja Every Saturday to Ista Deva and regular good deeds) for about one year starting this July.
Now I kindly request you to answer this question,
when will i have some financial stability (when will i have a job or basic income for that matter) it's very painful to sit idle with no income.
Kindly help!
Regards, areve.