Please assist - Almost unemployed and sick with worry

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angel121
Contributor
Contributor
Please assist - Almost unemployed and sick with worry

Post by angel121 » 31 May 2021

Hi everyone

I would appreciate some insight, I'm actually quite desperate.

So my employer has offered voluntary separation agreements after which retrenchment processes will begin. I have been looking for another job for a while with absolutely no success and now it seems I'm possibly going to be unemployed soon. I would appreciate any insight or advice on this. I'm having panic attacks and losing my mind with worry.

25 September 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Thanks and much appreciated

astrologershrimohan

Re: Please assist - Almost unemployed and sick with worry

Post by astrologershrimohan » 03 Jun 2021

It is mainly due to Saturn aspect on Rahu. Read or listen to shani ashottaram everyday at least 3 times. Then, things will get better. Also, read or listen to surya sahasranama early morning before sunrise. Then, you will get stability in your health and job. Believe that you will be fine for sure with these two simple remedies. If possible, feed cows on Friday for improvement in your fortune.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Jun 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi... the 8th lord of Randra-Sthana and conjunct Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu axis. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc.

Current Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra is a Yogakara for the chart and is placed in his Swasthana/Moola-Trikona in Tula Rashi; him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by 3rd & 12th Jupiter/Guru who (himself is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) is not exactly a benefic would have some affect. He also happens to be the lord of 64th Navamsa.

I vividly remember having cast your birth-chart and sharing my understanding and observations in another thread - perhaps in the Health section of this forum. In that thread, I had tired to corelate Planetary Positions, Gochara or Planetary Transits and Dasha-Bhukti... to explain the cause of stated problem. All said and done, it is not easy to comprehend your stated issue on both health and Career/Work, in this Maha-Dasha of a Yogakaraka.

Just so you are aware, Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart moves to Dhanur Rashi, if birth-time is around 19 minutes earlier... making Venus/Shukra the lord of Roga-Sthana and hence not an out and out benefic. Further, Moon/Chandra and Ketu placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana will perhaps explain the bouts of depression you've claimed to have suffered for quite a while (and perhaps other experiences).

Although I realize 19 minutes is too much of an error factor, I'm wondering if you could kindly double check and confirm if the birth-time is accurate. If not sure, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking birth time evaluation and (if need be) rectification. If I were to take the liberty of jogging your memory, another knowledgeable member had considered your Udaya Lagna to be placed in Dhanur Rsahi, in the other thread.

Sincerely...

angel121
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angel121 » 05 Jun 2021

astrologershrimohan wrote:
03 Jun 2021
It is mainly due to Saturn aspect on Rahu. Read or listen to shani ashottaram everyday at least 3 times. Then, things will get better. Also, read or listen to surya sahasranama early morning before sunrise. Then, you will get stability in your health and job. Believe that you will be fine for sure with these two simple remedies. If possible, feed cows on Friday for improvement in your fortune.
Thank you. Much appreciated
I will do so

angel121
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angel121 » 05 Jun 2021

@shishya thanks for your assistance and help. Much appreciated.

My birth time is the time on all my official records and I believe my dad was present.

The depression is something I'm starting to believe I was born with. In retrospect, it started very early in childhood with my first suicide attempt being in primary school. I can't remember the exact age. At the same time, kids don't really know what depression is or that something is not as it should be with them. I suspect there might be a family history of mental health issues, possibly some undiagnosed , but families, especially Indian families, don't talk about these things nor do they acknowledge these things. I also had quite an unstable childhood and teenage years. My other theory is that it's possibly as a result of that. I don't know. This is like a shadow that follows me. Every time I think things are improving, the cycle continues...

With regards to my career, I've always had issues. My issues were always more around people and politics and for lack of a better word, "enemies". I have always faced obstacles that were put in place by people purposely. This time though, this is the organization that is engaging in retrenchment exercises due to, ironically not covid, but other events of their control. They aren't really playing this fair and clean either. I'm just terrified of being rendered unemployed and income less. I honestly can't afford that either. I have no spouse or such to take on my responsibilities. This is why I'm so stressed out to the extent that I'm barely functional.

Thanks for your help im grateful . I'm actually not suprised that this doesn't make sense. In general nothing about me makes sense.

angel121
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angel121 » 15 Jun 2021

Update : I have been retrenched

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jun 2021

Hi,

Although Venus/Shaukra is a Yogakaraka in the Rashi Chart, he seems to be powerfully placed in the 8th house, in Dasamsa Chart or D-10. Further, on closer scrutiny, it looks like malefics and/or Dusthana lords/houses are invariably active in your birth-chart, perhaps explaining your experiences.

Hopefully, others can take a closer look and share their thoughts/observations.

Sincerely...