Career prospect abroad

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nick_hill1
Career prospect abroad

Post by nick_hill1 » 29 May 2021

Born on 15 July, 1965
7:30 AM
Guwahati (Assam)
I would appreciate if a member of the forum can check my current career prospect and if there is any chance of going abroad to join a prospective job.... Thank you Nick.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career prospect abroad

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Mar 2022

Dear Nick
You shd watch the time of mid-Apr 2022. That time transit Sat will transit thru the 64th navamsa of natal Sun. This generally creates confusion and differences with superiors.
Post mid-may 2022, there are high chances that you will go abroad in connection to your job.
God bless you
Neeraj

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 20 Apr 2022

Dear Dr Neeraj,

Sorry for taking this space. Would you be able to explain the extreme plain i have been carrying in almost all spheres of life. I am still standing up. But nothing seem to work and I feel a deep apathy. and When can I get out of this spell, please

Please explain 23.20 20.10.1975 colombo Sri lanka.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Really really bad days

Post by wsb » 29 Jan 2023

Dear Respected astrologers,

I have been in a painful - extremely painful 3 years since 2020. when do you think, I can start living? I even feel depressed and lonely. I I've lost my job in 2020 when do you think something would come up locally country is going down and how are my chances of finding work overseas? ( i have a work permit)

will this down period subside?

23.20 20.10.1975 colombo Sri lanka.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Feb 2023

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, who is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, warranting the need to validate applicability of Kendradipathya Dosha... specially since Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is powerfully placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and Moola-Trikona in Kanya Rashi.

Mars/Kuja is a top class malefic for the birth-chart. He is conjunct Udaya Lagna and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu. He co-lords the 9th house of Dharma-Sthana and is placed in the 5th house of Purva-Punya. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled again by 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev.

So, in my humble opinion Jupiter/Guru-dev has been active since Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha. He is currently hoovering over Meena Rashi, Rahu'-Ketu transit has not helped. 9th lord Saturn/Shani-dev's transit to Kumbha Rashi could be a saving grace.

In the given situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating Maha-Dasha lord Rahu and Jupiter/Guru-dev.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 05 Feb 2023

Thank you very much!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Feb 2023

Hi,

Given placements of Jupiter/Guru-dev and Mercury/Budha, you might be very intelligent and accomplished in your in your line of work/profession (accounting/finance etc.). To make matters worse, Jupiter/Guru is currently transiting over Meena Rashi.

In my humble opinion, it might not be a bad idea to be flexible and consider any opportunity that might be worthwhile... instead of being picky/choosy and rigid about post, position etc.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 08 Feb 2023

Thank you so much

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 13 Feb 2023

can you also tell me if this has Pitra dosha?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Feb 2023

Hi,

In my humble opinion/understanding, involvement and affliction of 9th house/9th lord is essential for Pitra Dosha. So, I'll hesitate to qualify the birth-chart as having Pitra Dosha.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 14 Feb 2023

Thank you very much sir.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 22 May 2023

Can anyone tell about my sons abroad study prospects?
DOB: 02 April 1996, 2115 PM, Mumbai?
Regards

radheramvishnu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by radheramvishnu » 09 Jun 2023

Esteemed astrologers. Due to some problem I am not able to post my query as a separate post. Therefore, mentioning here.

From past 4 years i.e. April 2018 I am not able to study. I scored 94.2 percent in grade 10 and when I took admission in grade 11 i.e from April 2018, I am not able to study. Whenever, I tried to study, I used to face lots of problems like teacher meeting an accident or something bad used to happen to me to stop me from studying. I tried a lot to study but something was stopping me from studying. As a result, I I had to quit. I failed grade 11. I have barely managed to pass class 12 through Open Board. Will I be successful in my career without a college degree? What career is destined according to my horoscope.?
I don't have father.I am so hopeless now. My career is finished.
Please help me.
Birth Details:
20th september, 2001
06:41 am
Palwal, Haryana, India

radheramvishnu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by radheramvishnu » 10 Jun 2023

Dear Esteemed astrologers,
From past 4 years i.e. April 2018 I am not able to study. I scored 94.2 percent in grade 10 and when I took admission in grade 11 i.e from April 2018, I am not able to study. Whenever, I tried to study, I used to face lots of problems like teacher meeting an accident or something bad used to happen to me to stop me from studying. I tried a lot to study but something was stopping me from studying. As a result, I I had to quit. I failed grade 11. Right now I should have been in college but I am currently sitting at home and suffering from anxiety and deep depression. All my classmates have either graduated or are about to graduate.
*Please tell Will I be successful in my life without a college degree?
*What career path is destined for me?
*I also want to settle in USA as it is my childhood dream.Is it possible? I am so hopeless now. My career is finished. I just feel like ending my life!
Please help me.
Birth Details:
20th september, 2001
06:41 am
Palwal, Haryana, India

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Unmarriageable?

Post by wsb » 22 Aug 2023

Dear Shishyaji,

This is about my cousin sister who is now divorced with a kid, then she has a brief marriage for migration that too failed - since then all the relatiships failed - financially also in the modest position. Does she have a magala yoga? - her ailing parents are very worried to leave their only child. Thank you very much. will she be better off overseas?

1985-nov-2 8am colombo Sri Lanka

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Aug 2023

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what Magala Yoga is. So, kindly bear with me.

On my part, I observe multiple afflictions in your cousin sister's birth-chart... which I think have contributed to her plight thus far. Currently, she's in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha (since August 2021). He is neither happy nor comfortable being placed alongside Udaya Lagna and Mercury/Budha in Vrischika/Scorpio Rashi. To make matters worse, he has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga. So, I'm inclined to think she will continue to have trying/testing and challenging times.

Incidentally, the 7th lord from both Udaya Lagna and Chandra Lagna are placed in their Neecha-Sthana or signs of debilitation. Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Jupiter/Guru-dev and Saturn/Shani-dev are all placed uncomfortably... Sun/Ravi and Ketu are too close to each other for comfort. In fact, they engage in Graha Yuddha or Planetary war. Sun/Ravi is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees.

It would perhaps make more sense for the native to consider appeasing Saturn/Shani-dev and seeking divine grace.

Take care...