Facing Problems in Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajchaudhary21
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Facing Problems in Career

Post by rajchaudhary21 » 25 May 2021

From past 3 years i.e. from April, 2018 I am not able to study. Whenever I tried to study, I used to face lots of problems like teacher meeting an accident or something bad used to happen with me to stop.me from studying. I tried a lot but something was stopping me as result I had to quit my studies. I failed grade 11
I don't have father and my mother is not getting salary also. I am in great depression and anxiety due to this. My career is almost destroyed.
Please tell when my studies will start?? When I will come out of depression and anxiety?? Please help me, I am hopeless now.
Birth details
20 September, 2001
06:41am
Palwal, Haryana, India

rajchaudhary21
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Facing Problems in Career- Need urgent help!

Post by rajchaudhary21 » 26 May 2021

rajchaudhary21 wrote:
> From past 3 years i.e. from April, 2018 I am not able to study. Whenever I
> tried to study, I used to face lots of problems like teacher meeting an
> accident or something bad used to happen with me to stop.me from studying.
> I tried a lot but something was stopping me as result I had to quit my
> studies. I failed grade 11
> I don't have father and my mother is not getting salary also. I am in
> great depression and anxiety due to this. My career is almost destroyed.
> Please tell when my studies will start?? When I will come out of depression
> and anxiety?? Please help me, I am hopeless now.
> Birth details
> 20 September, 2001
> 06:41am
> Palwal, Haryana, India

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Facing Problems in Career

Post by KMD » 26 May 2021

Hi,

After April 2026 things will gradually improve and by Jan-Feb 2027, things maybe much better. You may worship Lord Nara-Kesari (Nara-Simha avatar of Lord Vishnu) for general well being and to improve overall situation. The mantra is Om Nrikesarine Namah ( ॐ नृकेसरिणे नमः। ). You may chant it at-least 108 times daily.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Facing Problems in Career

Post by Sishya » 28 May 2021

Hi,

Given that Moon/Chandra is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu, you started your life with Rahu Maha-Dasha. Rahu is powerfully placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with 4th and 10th lord Jupiter/Guru (who is subject to Kendradipathya Yoga/Dosha - not to mention Guru-Chandala Yoga) and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. And, for the records, there is a strong footprint and a significant influence of Rahu-Ketu, as evident in the birth-chart.

Since, the fag-end of 2015 you've been running Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru. Please consider seeking help from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, propitiating Jupiter/Guru, along with Rahu-Ketu, will be beneficial.

On the sidelines, low-profile miscreant Mandi and Gulika hanging around Moon/Chandra is not helping your cause. Kindly consider calming your mind by way of Meditation/Pranayama/Yogasana and Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya".

Sincerely...