Break in abroad education

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Break in abroad education

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 24 May 2021

Hi,
I started my masters in electronics eng in 2016 in Sweden, have finished only two semesters and got a break, came back to my home country in 2019,

can you see I can finish the master's,
is it possible to get a Ph.D. abroad?

Please provide some insights, when I will go abroad and finish my master's education and getting a Ph.D.?
any possibilities?

I do have some association with astrology, really appreciate your insights, thank you.

Dob 24-12-1991
time 6:40 am
place Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Break in abroad education

Post by Shivshankar » 26 May 2021

Less chances of studies. Find a job.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 May 2021

Hi,

Looks like Ketu dasha from Oct 2011 to Oct 2018 was initially good for you. It gave engineering degree and also opportunity to go abroad for Masters degree. Did you also marry during this dasha? If yes, how is married life? Smooth or troubles are there? Then, Ketu dasha became unfavorable and gave break in education. What was the reason for the break?

Now, you are in Venus-Venus which is also not favorable. Indications are that situation may improve in Venus-Moon which is from Feb 2023 to Oct 2024.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Senbo12

Post by Senbo12 » 27 May 2021

Can you give the exact dates of going abroad and the date of return?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 May 2021

Hi,

Please check this post for your query, in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=17&p=298411#p298411

Sincerely...

LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 29 Jun 2021

Hi,
Senbo12

I went to study for my masters in 2016 august, the education went well till 2017 end, finished two semesters, published a paper in electronics too, suddenly the venus mahadasa started have seen some changes in my financial situations turned very badly, some stomach and health disturbances, Because of my bad financial situation I have to take a study break, but I have startup idea working on, the idea formation and investors pitching went until 2019 June, In July 2019 I decided nothing is working so came back to India. Here I tried to develop my idea traveled to different cities meet investors, nothing worked here in India too, have applied for jobs, tried reference jobs too, nothing worked. last year I tried to go back and finish my education because of covid I stopped, Again I am trying this year to move abroad and finish my education and hopefully find a job or Ph.D.
Really appreciate that you have taken your time.
Thanks&Regards