CAN I CRACK the IAS EXAM? @KMD @KIMAHY @tylorechandra and others

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nidhi222
CAN I CRACK the IAS EXAM? @KMD @KIMAHY @tylorechandra and others

Post by nidhi222 » 06 Apr 2021

Atma namaste everyone...
i want to know what are my chances of qualifying the civil services exam of 2021..
this is my 4th attempt... i have already qualified NET but my dream job is IAS/IRS/IFS etc
i am currently unemployed and desperately need a job... if not this IAM CLUELESS what else to do...
business teaching trading etc? i have very little guidance. plz guide and sorry for the desperation.
exam will take place in june 2021 result will be out in 2022. its make or brake for me...already i am 28...dont know when i'll get a job.

11/12/1992
5.01 AM
dehradun.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CAN I CRACK the IAS EXAM? @KMD @KIMAHY @tylorechandra and others

Post by KMD » 07 Apr 2021

Hi,

Current dasha till Oct 2024 is that of Jupiter who is unfavorable lord or 3rd and 6th houses and unfavorably placed in 12th. This may be the the main indicator for slow or lack or progress. Next dasha of Saturn from Oct 2024 onwards may be much better as it is yoga karaka, located in own sign in the 4th (causing mahapurusha yoga) and also in conjunction with lagna lord Venus (causing raja yoga).

Moon antardasha in Jupiter dasha is from Feb 2020 to June 2021. This is a relatively better period of time since Moon is in the 9th from lagna and in the 10th from Jupiter. Next antardasha of Mars from June 2021 to May 2022 may be even better as it is in the 10th from ascendant and 11th from Jupiter. It indicates success in attempts.

But because the main dasha lord Jupiter is unfaourable, I don't know if it may be able to help you succeed in cracking IAS but it does indicate success in attempts. Therefore please also try for other jobs as the current and next antardasha are favorable time periods.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."