28, female, unemployed. plz help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nidhi222
28, female, unemployed. plz help

Post by nidhi222 » 03 Apr 2021

atma namaste
i have been preparing for civil services exam since last 4 years ...i gave 3 attempts but didnot qualify.
on june 27 2021...the exam will take place and results will be out by 2022( if corona stays away).
this is my 4th attempt. 'i want to know, do i even have it in my chart to get such a prestigious job? will i qualify this exam...and when?
when will i be employed and start earning my own money... this is my dream job... if not this i dont know in which field to go... i am clueless...please guide

11/12/1992
5.01 AM
dehradun
thankyou

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 28, female, unemployed. plz help

Post by Sishya » 04 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes relevant for your query:
1. Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru, the 3rd and 6th lord is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses is not really a benefic for the chart - although the placement does create a Viparita Raja Yoga. For the records, current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is well placed in the 4th house (a Kendra - although slightly weakened by their Nakshatra placement), alongside Saturn/Shani-dev, a Yogakaraka for the chart and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in the 9th house of Baghya/Dharma-Sthana and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu... who does not seem to be happily placed, while creating Grahana-Yoga.
4. From Chandra Lagna, Jupiter/Guru, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in the 4th house (Kendra) and aspecting the 10th house. But then, he is creating a Kendradipathya Dosha. Saturn/Shani-dev is aspecting the 10th house.
5. In Dasamsa or D-10, Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 4th house and aspects the 10th house. But then, he is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
6. Looking at planetary transit or Gochara, Saturn/Shani-dev is currently in Makara Rashi and Jupiter/Guru has just transited into Kumbha Rashi.

In summary, I'm inclined to think you might have a decent chance of landing a Government job. The question though is will you be successful in cracking the Civil Services... the chances for which I think is limited or feeble.

Sincerely....

nidhi222

Post by nidhi222 » 04 Apr 2021

@shishya thankyou for your response... would you mind telling me WHEN? will i be employed? a timeframe would be helpful...thankyou.
@ others also plz kindly analyse

nidhi222

Re: 28, female, unemployed. CAN I crack the IAS EXAM??

Post by nidhi222 » 05 Apr 2021

Thankyou shishya 4 ur response @ tylorechandra @sujit @kimahy @KMD
PLZ HELP.......

Kumar1961
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kumar1961 » 06 Apr 2021

Hi
To get into Civil service or crack the exam, the Leo sign and planet Sun should have attained positive influences of benefic planets , should have good dasa in the operation and coming in.

In your chart i dont find any positive influence on either Leo or Sun. Upto 2024 , you are on your Jupiter maha dasa, and this is also not favorable . In addition you being Thiruvathira (ardra) star person, you are also on Ashtama Sani period and this will be over only by 2023 Jan.

Totally your chances are very very less. Any way you attempt, though astrologically its not favorable.Sorry.
kumar coimbatore

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 10 Apr 2021

Hello nidhi
You have Libra Ascendant.
You are having great aspirations and dreams which
are difficult to realize with Sun ruined by malefic Rahu in
close proximity. And, poor placement.
Many other important planets are undesirably placed in your
chart to deliver your goals. But you can keep on trying, crying
out here for help, but crying out to the divine will greatly help you
to divert into a path that is destined for you.
I do hope you will change your thinking and not waste time.
Regards
Last edited by Pem on 10 Apr 2021, edited 2 times in total.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 10 Apr 2021

Hello nidhi
You are having great aspirations and dreams which
are difficult to realize with Sun ruined by malefic Rahu in
close proximity.
Many other important planets are undesirably placed in your
chart to deliver your goals. But you can keep on trying, crying
out here for help, but crying out to the divine will greatly help you
to divert into a path that is destined for you.
I do hope you will change your thinking and not waste time.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 23 May 2021

No success in civil services exam seen. Explore other options