Career stability

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vishy050670
Career stability

Post by vishy050670 » 19 Mar 2021

Hello all,

I reached out to the members of this forum in the past.

Here are My details

Date of birth - 15th July 1970
Place of birth - Madurai, Tamil Nadu (India)
Time of birth - 03.15 PM (afternoon)
Sex - Male

I was professionally productive and reasonably successful from 1991 to 2017. I have been having unstable career from Aug. 2017.I lost my job due to restructuring in Aug. 2017, worked as a contractor from Feb. 2018 to July 2018. After a break of more than 6 months, I restarted again in March 2019 and current contract expires on 31st March 2021.

I request the respected members of this forum to review my details and advise if it I have some professional career left. This unfulfilled career aspirations make me unhappy and dissatisfied.

I seek your help in reviewing my above details and offer guidance, particularly on career point of view

best

vishy050670

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career stability

Post by Sishya » 23 Mar 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev... who is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Mesha Rashi.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Karaka Rashi and is closely conjunct 8th (& 11th) lord Mercury/Budha, is not a good sign.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Baghya/Dharma-Sthana is placed alongside Udaya Lagna in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign. The one saving grace is the Rashi Parivarthana Yoga being created by the 1st and 9th lord...for forming Raja-Lakshmi or Dhana Yoga. Currently though, transit Ketu hovering around natal Moon/Chandra is not preferred.
4. You recently (middle of last year) finished Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra who is in Mrityu Bagha, within the fatal Trimsamsa degree and uncomfortably placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana in Simha Rashi and conjunct Ketu (an indication of a Stri-Shapa).
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and Atma-Karaka for the chart. He is again uncomfortably placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, an indication of continued trying/testing times.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, please consider offering special prayers to Surya Bhavagan by offering water, at Sunrise (and to Lord Ganesha), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: There seems to be a strong or significant influence of Saturn/Shani-dev, as reflected in the birth-chart. So, chanting simple mantra and being humble/grounded on a day-to-day basis, will be helpful.

Sincerely...

vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 » 24 Mar 2021

thank you sir, for your kind analysis. I am offering prayers to Surya Bhavagan in the morning times. Thanks again.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Mar 2021

Hi,

Reciting Aditya Hridayam Strotram every day, early in the morning will also prove beneficial for your well-being, professional growth and career related issues. Please consider including it in your daily routine.

Sincerely...

vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 » 24 Mar 2021

thank you sir, i will recite the same. thanks again

vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 » 25 Mar 2021

thanks Sishya sir, i will recite the same with devotion

vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 » 29 Mar 2021

thanks sishya sir, for analyzing my chart. I am obliged. I will recite aditya hridayam strotram as advised every day