Unemployed and unstable career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ja_123
Contributor
Contributor
Unemployed and unstable career

Post by ja_123 » 13 Mar 2021

DOB: 29-5-1995
TOB: 6 32 AM
POB: Mumbai

I finished my PG abroad back in September 2019. I did find some temporary work experience after graduating for a short while but then the pandemic started and being a new employee, I was one of the first people to be laid off. I came back to India last year in April and since then, I have been struggling to find a job and have remained unemployed since. I do have a preference for going abroad again and been applying for jobs abroad but nothing's working out either in India nor abroad. I have barely got a year's worth of work experience mostly through internships and I am struggling terribly right now.

I wanted to know how does the future look on the career front for me?

Thank you.

ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Unemployed and unstable career

Post by ja_123 » 21 Mar 2021

Will be grateful if someone could share their views. Thank you.

ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ja_123 » 07 Apr 2021

Hello,

My situation has only become dire in the few weeks that have passed. Haven't heard back or received a call from anywhere I've applied to. It's been really demotivating. I would be grateful if someone could provide some advice?

Best wishes,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Apr 2021

ja_123 wrote:
07 Apr 2021
Hello,

My situation has only become dire in the few weeks that have passed. Haven't heard back or received a call from anywhere I've applied to. It's been really demotivating. I would be grateful if someone could provide some advice?

Best wishes,
There is hope for improvement for job from may ONWARDS.

hope this helps you and send me feedback...
Good luck..
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ja_123 » 07 Apr 2021

Thank you very much for your response. I am glad to read that there's some hope for good news, I will let you know how the next few weeks unfold.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 08 Apr 2021

Hi,

From Sep 2017 to Sep 2020 you were in Saturn sub-period of Rahu main-period. You returned home from abroad during this time period after graduation.

From Sep 2020 to Jan 2023, you have Mercury sub-period in Rahu period. Since Mercury is in the 1st house, it indicates good results like comforts and auspicious events. However, Mercury is in 8th from Rahu. This is an indicator of obstacles and delays in attempts. One suggestion is to take it as a challenge and carry-on making your best attempts.

From Jan 2023 to Feb 2024, you will be in Ketu sub-period of Rahu period. One, it indicates journey to foreign countries. Two, it indicates gain of wealth because Ketu is associated with a benefic. Three, since Ketu is in the 12th, it indicates separation from parents.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ja_123 » 09 Apr 2021

Thank you for going into the specifics. I see I get your point now about Mercury 8th from Dasha Lord. Hope it brings some good results too. Glad to read about your analysis for the Ketu sub period too. I will see how the next few months go by and provide an update soon.

Thank you again.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by the 3rd lord of Courage/Initiatives/Desires Moon/Chandra.. who himself is placed there in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. Retrograde or Vakra Mercury/Budha the 2nd & 5th lord and 4th lord Sun/Ravi are also placed there. Jupiter/Guru the 8th & 11th lord is not really a benefic for the chart. Him being Retrograde/Vakra and his placement in the
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and conjunct Ketu, in Mesha Rashi.
3. Mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja has probably helped/guided you through an Engineering stream (and in Rahu Maha-Dasha, I'm forced to wonder if academics has something to do with Computers/IT). But then, the mutual aspect creates a lighter form of Agni-Marutha Yoga, making me think that your natural preference is not to work under somebody whom you don't respect. But then, the placement of natural or Naisargika Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev is an indication of hardworking nature and stability in career - although there might be some delays at the beginning (a bit of a starting trouble). since he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, who co-lords the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is posited right there at the edge of Kumbha Rashi. Rahu is strongly placed in the 6th house of Service and aspects the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.And, Antara is that of Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha, the 2nd and 5th lord, who is awkwardly placed in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja.
5. Lastly, transit Rahu-Ketu are hovering 1st-7th axis.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there might be some more delay - in spite of the buoyant job market and increased job opportunities.

Sincerely...

ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ja_123 » 16 Apr 2021

Sishya wrote:
11 Apr 2021
Hi,

3. Mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja has probably helped/guided you through an Engineering stream (and in Rahu Maha-Dasha, I'm forced to wonder if academics has something to do with Computers/IT). But then, the mutual aspect creates a lighter form of Agni-Marutha Yoga, making me think that your natural preference is not to work under somebody whom you don't respect. But then, the placement of natural or Naisargika Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev is an indication of hardworking nature and stability in career - although there might be some delays at the beginning (a bit of a starting trouble). since he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru.

Hello, yes I have done my bachelors in Engineering but in Mechanical and my masters in Industrial and Logistics. When you mention delays at the beginning, what period or age are we looking where I can expect some stability?

4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, who co-lords the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is posited right there at the edge of Kumbha Rashi. Rahu is strongly placed in the 6th house of Service and aspects the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.And, Antara is that of Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha, the 2nd and 5th lord, who is awkwardly placed in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there might be some more delay - in spite of the buoyant job market and increased job opportunities.

I have another option of doing another masters which would last around 1.5-2 years more. I am not a whole lot interested in it but the past year has gone by and nothing substantial has come yet and the recent situation has only worsened. Only reason of doing it would be to be occupied with something, learn something new and be able to apply for jobs abroad again. If you don't mind answering, will it be a wise move?
Thank you again for providing the insights. I am more optimistic about the long-term after reading your response.

Rajir84

Post by Rajir84 » 23 May 2021

I don't know much of astrology, but being a person who has experienced career turmoil and setbacks in life since birth, I can tell you look for one bright spot and sail through the tough time with that, life is like a rainbow, it comes in many colors embrace each color and only then you can have fun.
Job market in india or overseas are difficult for ppl needing work visas due to pandemic.
Things are going to get better but prepare yourself for the better days now.
If you are in IT get industry certifications and contribute to open source projects, increase your professional network and visibility in LinkedIn. Work as if you are the most important resource in a big corporation or as if you have started a start-up which is going to become a multi million dollar company. Get into DEEP WORK mode.