Rahu dasha- job lost almost every year

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
caram
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Rahu dasha- job lost almost every year

Post by caram » 02 Mar 2021

If anyone can help me with the job losses that always happen with every job I have had so far in Rahu dasha. I am very experienced, work hard, and be humble with managers. Yet, I have lost every job in the past 11 years since Rahu dasha started. It happens gauranteed after 1 year or 2 years, or sometimes, even a few months. I just lost my job in January - I had got that last Feb. I just can't figure this out - I had stable jobs before Rahu dasha. It can't be this bad since my Rahu is supposedly in its own nakshatra. Also my lagna is a bit uncertain as it changes within a minute and I have tried rectification with 3 - 4 astrologers, but no one is sure if it is aries or taurus.
Here are my details: 7th June 1964, Bangalore, India TOB: 4 - 4:30 am.
Current location: California
Can someone please throw some light on this puzzle?

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu dasha- job lost almost every year

Post by sreemohan36 » 10 Mar 2021

You are born in Taturus ascendant. You are born after 4.20 only. That is for sure. because you had Saturn in 10th house, he is causing these difficulties for you. But, still he is a savior. Visit Lord Siva temple on every Saturday and do abhishekam to him and pray him with bilva leaves. Ask him to remove the dosha with career. Slowly, by blessings fo Lord Siva, you will see progress in your career. If you have any swayambhu siva temple nearby you, you can pay visit to that temple too on Saturdays.
Astrologer Shri Mohan

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 15 Mar 2021

Hi,

If Aries lagna is considered, Rahu's placement in Gemini which is the 3rd house is good. It indicates gains, acquisitions and other auspicious results.

However, Rahu is with Venus. Even though Venus is natural benefic, it becomes unfavorable because of ownership of 7th house which is a kendra. Also, Venus is the lord of 2 maraka houses, 2nd and 7th. This indicates challenges with regard to position, house, family etc.

It is said that during the commencement of Rahu dasha, there may be losses, followed by some gains in one's own country and finally some challenges towards the end of the dasha.

Regards,
KMD

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Mar 2021

Hi,

Using 4:30 AM as the birth time puts Udaya Lagna barely 30 seconds into Vrishaba Rashi. Any time earlier, after 4:00 AM moves Udaya Lagna to be placed in Mesha Rashi.

Given my understanding of the stated problem, I'm inclined to think Rahu is perhaps malefic for you... doesn't matter if he is in (what some folk consider to be) his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Mithuna Rashi and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by himself. Personally, I consider Rahu to be quite powerful in that region. Anyways, a quick look at Shashtyamsa or D-60 (although Lagna changes, the placement of slow moving planets/grahas does change much) seems to show Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu to be conjunct in Makara Rashi. Thereafter, the Amsa rulers for them in Dasamsa or D-10 is Nirriti, which I believe could be an indication of their disposition in the current life.

In any case (placement of Udaya Lagna in either of the two Rashis), Saturn/Shani-dev happens to be the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled again by Rahu... and aspected by Rahu, placed in Mithuna Rashi.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiation or appeasement of the two strongly placed or powerful forces.

PS: Kindly bear with me, if I seem to be going overboard in Reverse Engineering to force-fit the association and/or their disposition.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Mar 2021

caram,
Time of birth is range and ascendant is covering two ascendants - Aries and Taurus.
This is difficult until birth time rectification is done using past life events...

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 22 Mar 2021

Hi caram,

Here's a way of arriving at the more probable ascendant.

One who is of Aries Ascendant is likely to be thin, lean.
One who is born in Taurus Ascendant may have a broad forehead, prominent nose, cheeks and lips.

One who is born with ascendant in the 2nd half of Aries may have large eyes, tall stature.
One who is born with ascendant in the 1st half of Taurus is more likely to have broad (gap between) eyes and broad chest.

One whose ascendant is the 9th navamsa of Aries may have a long face.
One whose ascendant is in the 1st navamsa of Taurus may have an even physique.

You may check out which of the above signs, horas and navamsas tend to fit with your appearance.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."