Will I get a new job? Want to know about my career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor
Will I get a new job? Want to know about my career

Post by Kaveri » 25 Feb 2021

Hi,

I am 2011 passout of BE CSE.(Department Topper). I worked as software engineer in Bangalore. Soon after my first delivery, I resigned my job for the sake of my son.
After 3 years, started working as a playschool teacher. Due to my 2nd pregnancy 2 years back, again I had to resign. Now am a full time home maker.

I don't like to sit idle in home. So started reselling business from home this December. But very few customers I got.
Will I get a job soon with a good salary?Any pariharam to be done? Feeling sad that in spite of scoring first mark in my UG degree, i am sitting idle at home.

I belong to Scorpio zodiac. My 7 1/2 years Saturn transit got over during Dec 2020. Heard that this transit will bring lots of goodness to scorpio. Will it happen to me also? Will it impact my husband's career.?Please check.

Thanks,
Kaveri

My D.ob: 18-March-1990
Time: 9:30 am
Place: Kovilpatti, Tuticorin district, Tamilnadu

Husband: 7-June-1984
7.20 am(approx)
Vattalkundu,Tamilnadu

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will I get a new job? Want to know about my career

Post by sreemohan36 » 10 Mar 2021

Wear yellow sapphire on an auspicious Thursday. Visit Veerabhadra swamy temple near you and worship him devotedly. Read his ashtottara stotram (108 names) daily. With his blessings you will get progress in your career and life overall.
Astrologer Shri Mohan