Tensed about what's going in life.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Tensed about what's going in life.

Post by Deep » 08 Feb 2021

Hi ,
Recently there is a lot of change happened in my life.i changed job in october and was a lot of change also there happening at work place and i am almost stressed every day, recently a change in my imideate senior has made me more stress.
As i am trying my best to achieve things for better pay progression but its not happening coz of other people involved at work.
On person front there is a tension between one of my best friend and in a way it will effect on my job as i am dependent on him for something.
I am being very much stressed from december last year.
I am unmarried and is suffering on that part of life also in term of getting setled down as i live in other country and its been difficult to fully settled down till now.

My health is also taking the toll these days because of all this.please let me know when all this can be fixed, will be free for worries.
Why i can't enjoyy work at any job even if i work so hard.

Thanks in advance.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time - 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india
Present place- auckland, NewZealand.

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Tensed about what's going in life.

Post by sreemohan36 » 10 Mar 2021

Don't worry. From 2022 onwards you are going to have bright life and all things wll change. You will get married too. After marriage you will have good progress. But, remember to get marraied on Thursday only, not any other day. Wear Yellow Sapphire soon. Worship Goddess Mahalakshmi. Read Lakshmi ashtottaram everyday and Lakshmi sahasranamam on Fridays.

Get japa santhis done for Sani and Rahu soon.
Astrologer Shri Mohan