Much needed Career Direction and Advice !!

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
newhere73
Much needed Career Direction and Advice !!

Post by newhere73 » 06 Feb 2021

Dear Gurus

It has been a long time coming back to the forum.
At this stage in my life, having seen a lot there is always a desire to know and find out what next.
I have been passionate about my work , but have not received the due recognition, have seen people who are ready to pull me down always, seen credit going to others, etc etc. It takes me a while to recover and then I move back on and this has continued over my entire life. I have accepted that. Not sure why though !

In my current job situation, I am looking to change and move out of this job but it has been difficult over 2 years of search with no success to find the right job.

I was hoping if gurus you can take time to look at my charts and guide me, provide your insights - if there is any indication for me to be able to change my job that I desperately want to asap.

Place - delhi
Date - nov 9, 73
Time - 21:08 pm

Looking for much needed advice and direction !
Respectfully

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Much needed Career Direction and Advice !!

Post by Sishya » 18 Feb 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Saturn/Shani-dev being Retrograde/Vakra or placed in the first house and in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign. For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev is not really comfortable being placed in the first house for related significance.

Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 5th house of Tula Rashi and close to 3rd lord Sun/Ravi in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign, as also in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by 7th & 10th lord of Karma-Sthana (as also a Badha-Karaka) Jupiter/Guru placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Makara Rashi is not a good sign.

Lunar node Rahu-Ketu seem to have a strong footprint and hence significant influence on the native, as reflected in this birth-chart. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (spousal relationship/partners etc.) alongside natural or Naisargika Kalthra-Karaka or Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... calls for validating the concept of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya" (perhaps indirectly related and/or impacting your career).

Currently, the planetary transits around your 8th house and participation of the 10th lord has perhaps triggered or ignited thoughts of a change. Maha-Dasha lord in 12th house of foreign/distant land and his aspect on the 8th house is another thing playing out... although I'm inclined to think action will be around 1-7 axis.

Given the situation, please consider offering special prayers on a regular basis to Goddess Durga/Chamundi/Kali, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 26 Feb 2021

Hi Newhere73,

Astrologically I expect better days and a totally different outlook for you from mid May this year. There may be some foreign chances, better job environment and property purchases in the next few years. So be confident and with a positive hope make you trials. All the best.

pink1

newhere73

Post by newhere73 » 07 Mar 2021

Dear sishya and pink1
Thank you..
For more background i am in US for last 20 some years.
Achieved and lot and lost a lot.
Work is all i cherish and now politics and near friends pulling me down is just amazing to experience first hand.

Thank you for looking into my charts.

Regards