Requesting urgent help from esteemed members

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mahie
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Requesting urgent help from esteemed members

Post by Mahie » 28 Jan 2021

Hello
I am being faced by a very troubling situation in life that i never thought i would find myself in. I got admission in one of the top MBA colleges of mumbai which i got into via the NRI non resident indian category which requires to pay 5 times the normal fee amount. The main aim of making this move was to be able to get a good job placement which would ultimately help me recover back the money in future over time. Covid happened and the job industry has been hard hit. It is evident in our college ad the placement process is going on. It is about to end in 3 days amd i havent been placed yet. I have spoken to a family astrologer which only added to my worry as he told me i will not get placed in the college process and i will be earning very little to no income as my start in life.
My entire family is under immense stress and so am I.
I respect esteemed astrologer community to analyse my chart for the same. When do i seem to be getting a job? Is it possible to get so via this process itself? (As lateral hiring doesnt give much pay is very hard to get and also raises questions on my ability as it shows the candidate couldn't get placed in campus) how much do u see me earning? Is it way too less?
Please help me out as soon as u can

Female
2nd october 1997
New delhi india - birth place
12:31 AM of 1st october hence birthday 2nd October
Current location mumbai

Please help

If horary question is needed i choose 233

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting urgent help from esteemed members

Post by Sishya » 28 Jan 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp - caught in transition on the edge of Mithuna/Gemini Rashi and Karaka/Cancer Rashi ( will change in less than 2 minutes).

Although stated problem seems to indicate given birth-time might be accurate and Udaya Lagna is indeed placed in Mithuna Rashi, it would perhaps perhaps make more sense to consider birth time evaluation (BTE)/rectification (BTR)... instead of speculating.

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 29 Jan 2021

With Horary number 233, you will get a job before 15th Feb, 2021... it will be through college placement.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 29 Jan 2021

Timing will be difficult for your chart.
You were born when ascendant sign is changing from Gemini to Cancer.
This needs to be confirmed by BTR - birth time rectification.

- based on vedic astrology.
I hope this helped, wishing you all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.