New startup. Finances are not picking up

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor
New startup. Finances are not picking up

Post by vidhi17 » 22 Jan 2021

Respected members ,

I started a design studio of my own with another friend 6 months ago . We are both very creative and excellent in our work ( we are both women ) and we got our first projects through word of mouth. The income earned from those werent high. 2 weeks ago we pitched for a lot of projects and we havent signed on anything new yet. Highly worried about my finances as I have just enough to last three more months without getting in income..Please look into my chart and advise..

DOb : 17th `March 1986
TOb : 3:10 pm
Place : Mangalore

vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New startup. Finances are not picking up

Post by vidhi17 » 23 Jan 2021

Bump

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jan 2021

Hi,

For the birth details, Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is Uccha or exalted placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in Rohini Nakshatra. 4th & 11th lord Venus/Shukra is also Uccha or exalted, making you creative. But mind you, he is also a Badha-Karaka for the chart.

Currently going through 6th & 9th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 8th house of obstacles, interest in occult science, transformations and unearned income. 6th lord in 8th house also triggers Viparita Raja Yoga... favorable for unearned income/inheritances etc. In Dasamsa or D-10 though, Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses. So, please mind your expenses.

Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja is also Karma-Karaka lording 5th & 10 houses. He is placed precariously in the 6th house and posited in Moola/Mula Nakshatra ruled by Ketu - deep in Gandanta degree, is not a good sign.

It looks like you also have a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, with exalted Moon/Chandra... making you a bit of a loner with few friends and limited social life.

Sincerely...

vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vidhi17 » 26 Jan 2021

Thank you for the reply. Well appreciated. Know a little bit of astrology , My mars mahadasa went very well, so not sure if mars is weak in that case. My social life has picked up since start of jupiter mahadasa as well. And my income slowly increased from start of jupiter mahadasa. its only last few months that have seen a decline. so want to know how long this phase will last

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jan 2021

Hi,

If you know a little bit about astrology, I'm sure you would also know/realize you were in your early formative years (dependent on parents/care-takers for most parts), when you went through your Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha.

Support of Jupiter/Guru in Kendra (10th from Moon/Chandra) from the flank has probably helped pick up social life, as also triggered the Gaja-Kesari Yoga... contributing to increased income. Please be mindful... Desha-Kaala-Patra are invariably at play and the current Covid pandemic situation could very well be contributing to your situation.

On the sidelines, Mercury/Budha is both Vakra and Neecha or debilitated in the 9th house of Baghya-Sthana owned by current Maha-Dasha lord. Given the exaltation of Venus/Shukra, sooner or later, there is bound to be some Neecha-Bangha.

All said and done, presence of malefics and absence of benefics in Kendras is a matter of concern. Anyways, on my part... I'm inclined to think your situation will get in the middle of 2022, with the start of Venus/Shukra Antara-Dasha (after Ketu Antara).

Sincerely...

vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vidhi17 » 01 Feb 2021

Thank you shishya