Analysis reg. Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
newlife
Analysis reg. Career

Post by newlife » 22 Jan 2021

Hello Astrologers,

My husband lost job on Jan 2020 and he is jobless for more than one year. Inbetween he started the food business on Feb 2020 since he always wanted to change his line to business. Due to pandemic, he stopped the operations from March mid itself and faced the huge loss. So he shut down the business on Sep and decided going back to job again.

He is trying for job from Nov but he didn't get the job till date. I would like to know when will he get the job again? Current time is favour for him? I feel like he is not seriously trying for job but more interested to restart the business again. Since he is very much passionate to do the business. Whatever the business or investment he has done so far, everything went on loss or amount got locked without returning guarantee. Thats why my priority is job first and then doing business in part time.

I am eager to know whether he will get the job soon to calm down my stressful mind.

Kindly help me with the astrological findings. His birth details below.

DOB: 30/06/1976
Time: 5:55 A.M
Place: Gobichettipalayam, Tamilnadu

Thanks in advance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Analysis reg. Career

Post by Sishya » 22 Jan 2021

Hi,

Hope you've had an opportunity to review responses to the same/similar query in the past in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44353&p=295488#p295500

As indicated earlier, I'm of the opinion that current time (12th lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha and Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha... mind you, there are in Rashi Parivarthana) is not very supportive. So, it would make sense for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Shri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

newlife wrote:
22 Jan 2021
Hello Astrologers,

My husband lost job on Jan 2020 and he is jobless for more than one year. Inbetween he started the food

Thanks in advance.
in previous post Nov 2019 as job loss and in this post Jan 2020......?
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

newlife

Post by newlife » 29 Jan 2021

Thank you Sujit Ji, Thank you Sishya Ji for your prediction.

My husband's job loss has initiated on Nov 19 but he got salary till Jan 20 due to notice period.

As per my understanding his current time is not favouring him, so it's highly impossible to get a job soon. Isn't it? I feel one year is very long to get a job. I fed up with this. When is his good time is going to start?

Other side he is trying to start the small business also. But that also is getting delayed. Job is also delaying. Which one (job or business) is going give fruitful result to him. If you give me any positive hopes, I will be little bit stress free.

Thanks.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jan 2021

Newlife, his current time looks good for job related developments and chances for travel, change of place.
some small gains are seen.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Jan 2021

Hi,

I'd like to reiterate on whatever has been shared earlier as an observation... with regards to current time (12th lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha and Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha... mind you, they are in Rashi Parivarthana) not being good. You see 12th house/lord are responsible for Vyaya/Losses and Lagna Lord rules self. The said Parivarthana is not really good - could negate other positives in the chart.

One can also dwell on 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru (a Badha-Karaka for the chart), his situation, conjunction, depositor etc.

All said and done, it would make sense for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Shri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...