Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angel121
Contributor
Contributor
Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Post by angel121 » 14 Jan 2021

Hello Everyone.

Firstly, I apologize, I am writing this from a place of frustration and a lot of hurt. I have just recieved multiple rejections from interviews I have attended lately. The things is though, it's been 6 years of rejections. I cannot find another job for 6 years. My current job offers zero progress and full of nepotism and my job has turned into helping those hired through nepotism look good.

I am qualified. Actually overly qualified. I've been planning to take on another degree this year but with this frustrating I don't think I will. I have good professional experience. Not for 6 years I keep going for interviews and getting rejected. Sometimes it's so promising that I'm indirectly promised the role and it doesn't work out.
Vb
I am at my wits end. I've done everything possible. One actively tried to network. I have did so many prayers. I've even reached out to strangers for help.

I don't know what to do. Can someone please through some light on this situation. I just don't have it in me anymore to carry on like this. I don't know what to do. I don't have much in me to carry on with my current job and can't find a new job. 6 years. It's been 6 years. I feel like I've reached rock bottom with this situation.

Whatever insight will be appreciated.

25 September 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Post by Sishya » 22 Jan 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna and Moon/Chandra being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis is perhaps contributing to your frustration. Your query with regards to your job situation was discussed previously in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44302&p=295487#p295200

That said, I'm inclined to think there is a conflict in your chosen area of profession (Commerce, which is more associated with Jupiter/Guru, the 3rd & 12th lord placed in the 6th house) and something that is more aligned with you Karma-Karaka or Bhagya-Karaka. That is perhaps one of the reason I think you'll have a less than satisfactory work-life.

Just so you are aware, Sun/Ravi the 8th lord seems to have a significant influence in your life.

Sincerely...

angel121
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Post by angel121 » 26 Jan 2021

Thanks for your assistance and response. It is very much appreciated and I am sincerely grateful.

I actually enjoy what I do, except for the last few years due to politics. Forgive my momentary loss of modesty, but I'm good at what I do as well. I just cannot find anther job. I'm so desperate that I've gone to the most extreme lengths in my search over the years.

I have also just been given news that my manager, possibly my biggest blessing in my work environment, shall me changing roles and I possibly will have to move over to one of my previous teams where I had lots of issues and filed many grievances. Not a good place for my mental and physical health.

I feel like I'm trapped in this job. Instead of marrying a person I married my job!!