Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angel121
Contributor
Contributor
Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Post by angel121 » 14 Jan 2021

Hello Everyone.

Firstly, I apologize, I am writing this from a place of frustration and a lot of hurt. I have just recieved multiple rejections from interviews I have attended lately. The things is though, it's been 6 years of rejections. I cannot find another job for 6 years. My current job offers zero progress and full of nepotism and my job has turned into helping those hired through nepotism look good.

I am qualified. Actually overly qualified. I've been planning to take on another degree this year but with this frustrating I don't think I will. I have good professional experience. Not for 6 years I keep going for interviews and getting rejected. Sometimes it's so promising that I'm indirectly promised the role and it doesn't work out.

I am at my wits end. I've done everything possible. One actively tried to network. I have did so many prayers. I've even reached out to strangers for help.

I don't know what to do. Can someone please through some light on this situation. I just don't have it in me anymore to carry on like this. I don't know what to do. I don't have much in me to carry on with my current job and can't find a new job. 6 years. It's been 6 years. I feel like I've reached rock bottom with this situation.

Whatever insight will be appreciated.

25 September 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Frustrated. Devestated. I can't deal with this anymore. 6 years of rejections

Post by sreemohan36 » 11 Mar 2021

Wear emerald to your right had index finger.

It is all due to the bad position of malefic planets Rahu, Mars, Saturn and Ketu in your horoscope that is causing this problem. Get mantra recitation and pujas does for these planets.

Feed cows and dogs on Saturdays. Then, you will see good change. If you are living in a South or West facing house immediately change the house. Better to move to a North facing house. if not, East is second choice.
Astrologer Shri Mohan