Rahu MD..Jobless for 2 years

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saggitarius
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Rahu MD..Jobless for 2 years

Post by saggitarius » 13 Jan 2021

Hi Astro Gurus,

Resignation date 8th January 2018
Last day at job 7th March 2018
Was in software company

Jobless for approx 2 years now

Birth date : 4th January 1973
Birth Time : 02:30am
Birth Place : Mumbai

Kundli software shows that I have lots of good yogas like AsthaLaxmi, AmarAnantDhana yoga in my chart
I am considered intelligent, disciplined, performing and co operative by people both in social & in professional life.
Still I have not got any promotion or any performance rewarding my entire working life of 18 years
No where near the financial or professional status my other colleagues or friends have achieved in their career.

Currently Rahu Mahadasha going on.

Kindly guide on two things
1) Will I find success in Share Trading or Business instead of job?
2) If job in destiny when will i get the next job

Humbly Request your gracious insights on my horoscope and way ahead for me

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu MD..Jobless for 2 years

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

Could you share why you quit the job.
it appears as emotional decision.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Jan 2021

Hi,

As per the details provided, your Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Moon/Chandra is placed placed in Dhanur Rashi (along with 9th & 12th lord Mercury/Budha, 11th lord & Badha-Karaka Sun/Ravi, Rahu and Jupiter/Guru, who is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house for it's significance, in spite of it being his Swasthana. He is not a benefic for the chart. To make matters worse, he has been combust by a distressed Sun/Ravi) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra.

In my humble opinion, most Dhanur Rashi folk have not had the best of times in the last couple of years... due to Sade-Sathi (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra) and other planetary transits. Current Maha-Dasha of Rahu (who is gearing up to face Sun/Ravi) and Antara of Jupiter/Guru (until March/April 2022) will perhaps continue to be a bit challenging.

Please consider propitiating Rahu and Jupiter, to overcome challenges.

Sincerely...

saggitarius
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by saggitarius » 01 Mar 2021

@Sujit sir,
you are correct.
Inspite of being one of the top performers of the company, I was sidelined for promotion. Promotion was given to a guy who has very limited contribution to the company. Worse still I was told to report to him....that triggered my resignation
My performance was so good that my boss overrid the Company HR rule for notice period of 2 months & made it 3 months instead.
I am embarassed with myself. Family & Friends expected me to fly high in career...But here i am ...without any career at all

Sishya sir has made his comments on my state.
Please can you chip in with your understanding of my situation & what alternatives I have & also when will I be normal/happy days again
Kindly comment Sujit sir... Will be grateful to you

saggitarius
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by saggitarius » 01 Mar 2021

yesss... Sujit sir...you are absolutely right
Resigned from Job bcos efforts were not recognised. Ignored during increments & promotion
Promotion was given to person who has contributed NOT even half of my contributions to the company in form of successful high quality project delivers consistently

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Nov 2021

Hi,
Kundli software shows that I have lots of good yogas like AsthaLaxmi, AmarAnantDhana yoga in my chart
I'd suggest that you check/verify if whatever is shown in the said software is right.
Anyways, beyond whatever I've shared in this thread previously, please be reminded the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Moon/Chandra is caught is caught with the (9th &) 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra has contributed a fair share (including the emotional decision, during Ketu's transit over natal placement) to the stated situation. Please consider appropriate propitiating concerned planets/grahas.

Sincerely...