Mixed predictions - permanent settlement

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor
Mixed predictions - permanent settlement

Post by Stackoverflow » 09 Jan 2021

My details as follows:

Dob 19 sep 1981
Place Chennai
Time 2.45 am

I have got mixed responses from esteemed astrologers in this forum and the ones I have consulted in person. Few say that I would be settling in foreign country permanently and few say that I would be returning after few years. As of now I am in a foreign country as per everyone’s predictions.

So far, several predictions made from this birth time were accurate, so I am confident the time of birth is correct.

I am interested to find out which is correct and why. If someone could shed light on this, it would be great!

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mixed predictions - permanent settlement

Post by Stackoverflow » 22 Jan 2021

It would be great if someone could respond to this...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jan 2021

Hi,

Interesting birth-chart indeed - more specifically for the query raised.

You are currently in the midst of (6th &) 9th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (from April 2018), placed in the 3rd house of Kanya Rashi (for the records, he is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of courage/initiatives - more so for the 3rd house significations). The good lord is conjunct with a powerfully placed (Uccha/Exalted) (3rd &)12th lord Mercury/Budha which probably took you overseas/distant/foreign land. Given the Maha-Dasha will last until March 2034. I'm inclined to think there is a good chance of you staying there for some time. Lagna Lord being Uccha/Exlated in the 11th house should also be supporting your interest.

But then, Venus/Shukra the 4th lord of home/homely comfort is also quite powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona in Tula Rashi - a Kendra, forming a good Malvya Maha-Purush Yoga, with debilitated or Neecha Mars/Kuja (Yogakaraka for the chart) aspecting it. Incidentally, Udaya Lagna is caught between Mars/Kuja and Rahu. Rahu the natural significator or Naisargika Karaka for foreign related aspects does not really seem to be happy. So, it might not be a bad idea to look deep within (behind the smoke-screen set-up by Rahu - monetary or otherwise) to check if you are really happy and satisfied living overseas.

In summary, it looks like there are pretty strong forces on either side - trying to keep you away, as also get you back. So, I'm inclined to think personal preference and free-will could play a role. It might not be a bad idea to look-up and validate the outcome from different perspectives (evaluating birth-charts of spouse and children - you see, Karmas will invariably be associated).

Sincerely...

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stackoverflow » 28 Jan 2021

Thank you so much for your response Sishya ji.

I didn’t ask about my wife’s horoscope, but as per astrologers, my daughter’s horoscope shows education and job in foreign land.

Having said that, I am quite content with what I have and I have no major wishes. I would basically like to live in India and work in foreign country. Lol. Anyway it is not for money, but I am hard of hearing and need to survive in corporate culture for long time so as to provide for my family. That’s the only worry I have. I have found it but difficult in India though, work wise.

Sishya wrote:
26 Jan 2021
Hi,

Interesting birth-chart indeed - more specifically for the query raised.

You are currently in the midst of (6th &) 9th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (from April 2018), placed in the 3rd house of Kanya Rashi (for the records, he is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of courage/initiatives - more so for the 3rd house significations). The good lord is conjunct with a powerfully placed (Uccha/Exalted) (3rd &)12th lord Mercury/Budha which probably took you overseas/distant/foreign land. Given the Maha-Dasha will last until March 2034. I'm inclined to think there is a good chance of you staying there for some time. Lagna Lord being Uccha/Exlated in the 11th house should also be supporting your interest.

But then, Venus/Shukra the 4th lord of home/homely comfort is also quite powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona in Tula Rashi - a Kendra, forming a good Malvya Maha-Purush Yoga, with debilitated or Neecha Mars/Kuja (Yogakaraka for the chart) aspecting it. Incidentally, Udaya Lagna is caught between Mars/Kuja and Rahu. Rahu the natural significator or Naisargika Karaka for foreign related aspects does not really seem to be happy. So, it might not be a bad idea to look deep within (behind the smoke-screen set-up by Rahu - monetary or otherwise) to check if you are really happy and satisfied living overseas.

In summary, it looks like there are pretty strong forces on either side - trying to keep you away, as also get you back. So, I'm inclined to think personal preference and free-will could play a role. It might not be a bad idea to look-up and validate the outcome from different perspectives (evaluating birth-charts of spouse and children - you see, Karmas will invariably be associated).

Sincerely...