Career Dilemma Regarding Post Graduation

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor
Career Dilemma Regarding Post Graduation

Post by ramshiva321 » 08 Jan 2021

Respected seniors and learned members,
This question is about myself. I am a doctor and i recently gave PG Entrance Exam. I want to pursue my career in General Medicine. I scored good (99.23rd Percentile) still i couldnt get Medicine in Government college. I have been offered Dermatology/Surgery/OBGYN in Govt Colleges and Internal Medicine in any private college, but the problem is Private College aren't that good. Another issue is regarding old Govt. Bond/Contract for which i will have to file a case and according to lawyers I have good chance winning it.

My next exam falls in 2nd week of May - 2nd week of June.

My question is
1) Should i take admission in Private College? OR wait for next exam? (If i have to get admission, i will have to file and win Case in Court)
2) Will i have a good career prospect in Internal Medicine or Surgical fields?

Currently running Ketu MD- Moon AD followed by Ketu-Mars (from August). Ketu is in 7th house in Aries. Moon in 6th in pisces and Mars in 9th house in Gemini.

My Details
Dob : 24 Aug 1994
Time : 10:50 am
Place : 26'43N, 85'55E (accurate coordinates)
Gross address : Kathmandu, Nepal

I wish i could request paid consultation here but unfortunately thats not possible. I am looking forward to donate here.

ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career Dilemma Regarding Post Graduation

Post by ramshiva321 » 08 Jan 2021

Planets.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sewa hi dharm hai

ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramshiva321 » 12 Jan 2021

All readings are welcome
Sewa hi dharm hai

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Jan 2021

Hi,

As highlighted previously (in response to your previous query), you are currently in Ketu Maha-Dasha. When you wrote the qualifying exam you were going through Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in the 12th house. Although Venus/Shukra is supposed to do well in the 12th house, his significance was perhaps a bit of a distraction. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - the wavering 10th lord, placed in the 6th house. It was not really a good sign and felt you might be a bit distracted.

Subsequent Antara was that of Sun/Ravi, the Badha-Karaka for the chart is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and is associated or conjunct with Mercury/Budha, the 12th lord. More importantly, Sun/Ravi is in Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Hence, I was bit skeptical of the timing (not necessarily of your abilities), although I did not divulge all the details thinking the same might have an adverse impact on your preparations.

Current Antara is that of Moon/Chandra (till later part of July 2021), who also seems to be precariously placed. Kindly validate and take an informed decision - just so you are aware, there is a strong foot-print of Rahu in your chart. So, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider an area of specialization that is signified by Rahu.

Sincerely...